SEOPS Hippo

Re: manchester@eastern pike d-4 regional semi final

Post by Ironman92 »

The Stricklett Bowl

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

No way does Manchester beat the Eagles by 30. Seen both, and I think this should be a great game to watch. Could go either way, but +-7 either way. This will probably be the most athletic team Eagles played so far. Hoping the Eagles can pull this one off. Good luck to both!

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

This is going to be a fun game Lands vs Rickketts, Combs being guarded by Robberts will be interesting as well . I think the team that controls the boards wins this game. Good luck to both teams. But I'm pulling for Eastern !!

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

Hounds done beat the 1st and 2nd best teams in the district in southern and south webster and will beat eastern pike to...the way the hounds have been playin since the tourny started if they keep it up they will be tough out...

live4sport
JV Team

Post by live4sport »

You guys are crazy. I watched the SW game and Webster beat themselves. I bet they had 20 turnovers that were bad passes and had nothing to do with defense. If Manchester was that good they would have been up huge on SW after they turned the ball over that many times but no they were only up a handfull with a few minmutes left. Manchester got VERY lucky that game and I don't even like SW. This next game is a coin toss but I will say Eagles by 4.

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

Eagles by Five

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

Everyone said manchester wouldn't beat southern and they did..everyone said they wouldn't beat south webster and they did...u all don't think they can beat eastern pike and they will

Easterneagle
Waterboy

Post by Easterneagle »

Should be a good game! I'll say the eagles by 4

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

This game at Waverly is in favor of Eastern Pike. EP had to travel to Meigs in the sectional to face backyard school Eastern Meigs.

Manchester has had 3 times the tournament schedule to get here and are far more tested....but none of that matters if one team plays poorly. Just going by the 3 tournament wins you have to favor Manchester...but whoever plays better will win.

I can see Eastern winning by 4.....but could also see Manchester by 12

Good Luck to both.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

ironman,
doing a little fence sitting? why has game been moved from the convo?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Sparky.....not really

I believe Manchester is better, but believe EP is playing well and will be in friendly confines.

As for not being in the Convo.....don't know, but wish it was at Jackson instead of Waverly.
Last edited by Ironman92 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Can't wait to watch this game to well coached teams. Manchester with some household names from all there resent tourny runs and all the talk of the murderous league there in. And poor little Eastern pike with there easy schedual ( Valley, Piketon,Minford,Zane Trace,Notre Dame x2) I hope everyone is sleeping on Eastern and they make a big BOOM and wake them up. I hope it goes Easterns way but this next to Valley,Minford,and Piketon is the best team they have faced. Let's go Eastern get the "w" and move on it only takes "1" point to advance !

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Waverly is excited to host this regional semifinal game. Bo Arnett and crew do an outstanding job with the boys D3 sectionals and girls D3 Districts. Looking forward to Hawhee's Palace being packed for this one, the atmosphere should be electric.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

lightle04 wrote:Can't wait to watch this game to well coached teams. Manchester with some household names from all there resent tourny runs and all the talk of the murderous league there in. And poor little Eastern pike with there easy schedual ( Valley, Piketon,Minford,Zane Trace,Notre Dame x2) I hope everyone is sleeping on Eastern and they make a big BOOM and wake them up. I hope it goes Easterns way but this next to Valley,Minford,and Piketon is the best team they have faced. Let's go Eastern get the "w" and move on it only takes "1" point to advance !
Eastern may very well win....but I'm sure it'll take more than 1 point. They'll need at least threeve to win.

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

I don't see how Manchester doesn't blow Eastern Pike out. This will be the Hounds easiest game of the tournament. Eastern Pike beat East who had a losing record and struggled to beat the 6th place team in the Hocking to win the district. This will be an ugly game Manchester big.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

No one doubts Eastern probably had the easier route to this point, but they still had to play well to get here. They WILL have to play a good game against Manchester. But Manchester better bring it because this team is mentally tough. They are very even keeled, and don't get shaken easily. I do agree with Ironman on the fact that this one could easily go either way, but I don't understand the comment about Eastern needing three to win. It does in fact only take 1 to win. Eastern being in Waverly will be a huge advantage, with all the Eagle fans coming to the downtown arena should make for a great bb environment. Good Luck Eagles!

Return to “Boys Basketball”