Post by flash »

Pulling for the Jeeps for the number 1 Jeep fan who is my family member
anyone who drives 1,200 miles to watch his team play is a number 1 fan
go Jeeps win for Jeep80.

Ohioguy23
Waterboy

Re: South Webster vs Manchester

Post by Ohioguy23 »

if manchester plays like they did in the first half today ( which wasnt a fluke by the way, they are a legitimate good team ) then they will be tough to beat.....we have 2 guys that usually have 20 a piece, and either can and has scored 30, another starter ( west ) who usually drops 10, and every now and then a role player exp. smith, ross,perry, and today adams will drop a few buckets.....the man getting all these guys their great looks, ricketts, can also score if needed.....not a "deep" team at all with usually only 7 guys seeing action, adams play today might have to make the coach think about rotating 8 for next game, but we dont need to be.....be certain that combs and blevins will play 95% of the game, and that is usually too much for most teams.............good luck to both teams..........GO HOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

GO JEEPS !!!!!

hook em horns
Freshman Team

Post by hook em horns »

I hate to present it like this because a basketball game is more than two players but the winner will be the team who's top two players perform the best (Blevins and Combs for MHS, Scott and Loop for SWHS.) The reason I feel this way is that while others contribute valuable minutes and play their roles well, its the best players who decide games this deep into the tournament and these four players will be the best on the Convocation Center floor Tuesday night at whatever time the OHSAA decides to play the game.

I give the edge to the squad from Adams County as I believe Blake Blevins at 6'7" can be (not saying he always is) so dynamic in his ability to influence the way the game is played. If he plays to potential, it'll be a fun night for the blue and gold.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

May the best team win!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

GOOD LUCK JEEPS!!!

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

If manchester shoots the ball like they did vs. whiteoak it will be within 5... if not Jeeps by 10

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

So essentially Manchester has no chance of winning?

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

IMO, depending on how the officials call the game, Webster will take Blevins out of the game with foul trouble

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

This is the D4 game everybody has been wanting in southeastern Ohio, so glad to see this game happen. I can't give much of an assessment cause I haven't seen Manchester play. But a poster above said essentially the top two players for each team (Scott and Loop for Webster, and Blevins and Combs for Manchester) will decide this one, and I would agree. Seems like two evenly-matched squads and this one could go either way. Good luck Jeeps.*

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

many times it is a role player who plays out of his mind that makes the difference in the tournament.

spartansneverdie
Waterboy

Post by spartansneverdie »

No one should have Manchester losing by 10+ or Webster losing by 10+. This is the Regional Semis. They are the 1 and 2 seed respectively. I know seeds don't matter now but This will be a close game(1-4 points). Something tells me Manchester comes away with a 1 point win.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Good luck to the Jeeps.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Gotta go with the Jeeps in this one, Beep-Beep get outta the way. South Webster 57 - Manchester 54

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

FANOSPORTS wrote:Gotta go with the Jeeps in this one, Beep-Beep get outta the way. South Webster 57 - Manchester 54
you do know our Jeep isn't the car version right? :-D

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Swanker Pine wrote:
FANOSPORTS wrote:Gotta go with the Jeeps in this one, Beep-Beep get outta the way. South Webster 57 - Manchester 54
you do know our Jeep isn't the car version right? :-D
Yeah, the masoct you guys have is the "jeep" like from the old popeye cartoons, right ?

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

correct.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Swanker Pine wrote:correct.
I thought so. I just like to play around with the "beep-beep" when talking about South Webster, it's got a nice ring to it.

Return to “Boys Basketball”