Re: RIPLEY@PEEBLES?

Post by streetballer »

2 good teams..peebles by 10+

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

UCC14 wrote:LETS GO JAYS
WHOA! A Ripley fan on SEOPs!? I always knew this day would come...please become an active member of the online community and keep us updated with scores and player news.

Also, if you have any friends in Fayetteville, Eastern Brown, or Lynchburg-Clay ask them to do the same.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Probably the toughest game Peebles has left on their schedule. They have beat a red hot Whiteoak team twice, Fairfield with and without Cox, and a really good Manchester team by 24. I think they continue that success against Ripley at home but if last season was any indication it will be a tight one.

55pt73
Waterboy

Post by 55pt73 »

when is this game?

peeblesfan97
JV Team

Post by peeblesfan97 »

Saturday Feb. 12th @ Peebles

haverightsto
Waterboy

Post by haverightsto »

I don't think UCC14 is actually from Ripley, I do believe they are just a disgruntled Whiteoak fan that didn't enjoy getting beat by Peebles Tues. night!! Haha!! I saw on the girls forum a rather ugly comment from them about Whiteoak's girls team, very immature!!! With that said, the Ripley vs. Peebles game should be a great one and I hope the Indians get another win!!!

YC08
Riding the Bench

Post by YC08 »

haverightsto wrote:
I don't think UCC14 is actually from Ripley, I do believe they are just a disgruntled Whiteoak fan that didn't enjoy getting beat by Peebles Tues. night!! Haha!! I saw on the girls forum a rather ugly comment from them about Whiteoak's girls team, very immature!!! With that said, the Ripley vs. Peebles game should be a great one and I hope the Indians get another win!!!
Maybe even a player!!

peeblesfan97--is the game on the 12th or the 15th? let me know, this is one I don't want to miss!

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

12th.

DukieFan1987
Waterboy

Post by DukieFan1987 »

Should be a good basketball game 2 teams who will play hard

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Feb 12th? might be the NOW annual visit by Pfloyd to the Land of the SHL to see those Peebles boyz play ... I've penciled in the trip down the Appalachian Highway ... Saturday Feb 12th "road trip"!!! - should be a dandy !!!

Nimitz
Waterboy

Post by Nimitz »

Well, here's a Blue Jay fan entering the discussion. Looking forward to the Peebles game. It should be a barn burner.

Ripley played a talented Fleming Co. team last night. They won on a foul shot by Demarco Washington with .2 seconds left.

A tough part of the schedule comes up with White Oak on Tuesday, N.A. on Friday and Peebles on Sat.

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Nimitz wrote:Well, here's a Blue Jay fan entering the discussion. Looking forward to the Peebles game. It should be a barn burner.

Ripley played a talented Fleming Co. team last night. They won on a foul shot by Demarco Washington with .2 seconds left.

A tough part of the schedule comes up with White Oak on Tuesday, N.A. on Friday and Peebles on Sat.
Glad to have you.

BlueJayDad
Riding the Bench

Post by BlueJayDad »

And here's another Ripley fan for you. I'm not so worried about Whiteoak this Tuesday...I think the first quarter of the Preview (when our starters played) tells that story. North Adams on Friday, we've already beaten them once. As long as our boys don't get cocky, we should still be undefeated in the league when we face Peebles on Saturday. As far as that, it should definitely be a barn burner! From our perspective, if the Jays play the way they did the first half against Eastern this week, Peebles will bring home the win without a doubt. If the Jays play the way they did the SECOND half against Eastern, then the Indians won't know what hit them! :)

Pepsiman
JV Team

Post by Pepsiman »

jchitwood......is talking to .......and......welcoming himself now..... :lol:

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Pepsiman wrote:jchitwood......is talking to .......and......welcoming himself now..... :lol:
huh?

superfly
Waterboy

Post by superfly »

I have watched Ripley 3 times this year and was not impress. I have watch Peebles 4 times this year one was aganist a good Manchester team if they play like that they will win by 10+

BlueJayDad
Riding the Bench

Post by BlueJayDad »

superfly wrote:I have watched Ripley 3 times this year and was not impress. I have watch Peebles 4 times this year one was aganist a good Manchester team if they play like that they will win by 10+

Ok, now that begs the question-which three times did you see us play?

Pepsiman
JV Team

Post by Pepsiman »

jchitwood wrote:
Pepsiman wrote:jchitwood......is talking to .......and......welcoming himself now..... :lol:
huh?
You know......jchitwood and others....... :lol:

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Pepsiman wrote:
jchitwood wrote:
huh?
You know......jchitwood and others....... :lol:
:|

Return to “Boys Basketball”