Waterboy

1-7 Symmes Valley @ Green

Post by WestBuckeye »

Thoughts???

halftime
JV Team

Re: 1-7 Symmes Valley @ Green

Post by halftime »

Ill take Green. If they can slow the game down they will win but it will be a close one cause they both play about the same tempo.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Tough to win at Green but I'll take Symmes Valley by 5

flash
JV Team

Post by flash »

Good Luck To The Bobcats.

Big Pete
Waterboy

Post by Big Pete »

GREEN--58 SYMMES VALLEY --54 A very hard game to watch!!!!

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

Green holds on late despite many turnovers in the 4th quarter that should not be happening..

fanofbball
Waterboy

Post by fanofbball »

Very hard game to watch. Both teams played hard. Vikings really turned it up in the 4th quarter and played aggressively. SV had too many turnovers, and must reduce to get back on the winning track.
SV needs to play their tempo and not the opposing teams choice of tempo. SV does well with quick play, pressuring the ball, and not so much with a setup slow offense. The choice of defenses and not changing them to suit the game situation has hurt the Vikings and contributed to their last 2 losses. Viking players have a lot of heart and desire to win. They are fun to watch when they are firing on all cylinders, making good passes, and impressive plays. Keep up the hard work and positive attitude and you will be successful.

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Congratulations to Green on the win.. Good luck to the Vikings the rest of the year.. I agree with the posts.. Hard to watch.. Neither team played well......... The most impressive part of the evening was the men's quartet singing the National Anthem..(superb)..... and trying to slide home on the slick roads after the game.. lol

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Whats wrong with Symmes Valley???

THE GOVENOR
All State

Post by THE GOVENOR »

I agree with the boys that sung....I'd like to have that on a CD to play at the SV games. As far as the game their was way to many turnovers ecspecially in the last minute for SV. Good luck the rest of the season !!!!

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

Both teams played very hard; just difficult to watch that many turnovers for both teams in the 4th quarter.

Return to “Boys Basketball”