Piketon @ Mifflin

mikepike
All State

Piketon @ Mifflin

Post by mikepike »

Should be a track meet. Other than that, who knows? Streaks 4-0 with all 4 victories by 30+ points. Do they move to 5-0 with Adena on the horizon Friday night? GO STREAKS!!

chef_piketon
JV Team

Re: Piketon @ Mifflin

Post by chef_piketon »

If The Chef remembers correctly, all the games with Mifflin over the years have been very good games. The Streaks seem to play very good against them. It'll probably be like watching a tennis match with the back and forth action. Good luck Streaks and safe travels.

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

Yes, this should be up and down the court. Good luck to the Streaks and the trip home could be interesting with the white stuff on its way.

independent2012
Freshman Team

Post by independent2012 »

Piketon by 25

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

I will take Piketon by 20. Mifflin lost to a Gahanna Lincoln team, which Piketon nearly upset over the summer, by 40.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

^^^^
And gave up 95 points to them as well as scoring 94 against McKinley last night. Should at least be a fast-paced game that Piketon should win by 15+

roundingthird
JV Team

Post by roundingthird »

Where does Piketon play friday?

bvarn10
Waterboy

Post by bvarn10 »

Piketon wins 69-65.

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

Down 4 going into the final frame, the Streaks pull out a nice win. Evan Legg has a big night with some clutch free throws late, dropping 34 on the Punchers. Now it's on to Adena this Friday for the third road game this week.

bvarn10
Waterboy

Post by bvarn10 »

impressive win for the streaks tonight. we were able to beat a very fast mifflin team on the road. It was nice to see the streaks perform under these circumstances and not lose their cool with the tough pressure. Go Streaks!!

Coach Kelley
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Kelley »

Good win under very hostile conditions. Streaks battled and never wilted. This is the best Mifflin "team" we've played. Great game for us, and we look to move forward! Evan Legg scored 34 PTs, 16-16 FT...great win! Keenan had few big blocked shots, but one huge swat with 20 seconds that sealed the win. Go Streaks!

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Congrats to the Streaks!

It is good to get the boys challenged and a come from behind victory on the road is a huge momentum builder.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

congrats

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

Coach Kelley,

I listened to this on the radio, it sounded like the game was very physical and bodies were flying all over the floor? I see where Mifflin has a kid that dropped 42 points on Linden McKinley on Tuesday and 28 last night...is he a DI prospect? Sounded like a good win for the Streaks, I remember last years 84-83 thriller in the "Oven". Best of luck to the Streaks...I will miss the next two, but will catch the Holiday Classic.

Coach Kelley
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Kelley »

Dean is the kids name, and he is the real deal. Very athletic and quick, great shooter with verygood form. At one point hit 4 in a row with guys in his face. Amazingly, he's only about 5'9, so that will probably limit D1 offers, but he can play. This team is fast and play fast.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Congratulations to the Redstreaks on a very good win.......anytime you can go into a City League gym and come out with a win, it's a quality win........Mifflin, like all the City schools, always puts tremendous athletes on the floor.........ballhandling, rebounding, and defense are always severely tested.......and PHS came away with the W.

I saw the game at Piketon last season, and if I remember correctly, Dean played the point last year for the Punchers.......very nice player with lightning quickness.

R-STREAK
Riding the Bench

Post by R-STREAK »

quick,fast and physical.....is best I can describe..this game...proud of our boys.....

Larry Bird
Freshman Team

Post by Larry Bird »

Impressive win for the streaks in what was no doubt a tough road environment. Legg is a tremendous player. Continues to impress me time and again. I kept checking in on the game on 100.1 FM. I wish these guys would do a little better job of giving the time and what quarter it is. They do a great job with updating the score but I wish they could throw the time in a little more. Im not trying to put them down just a small request from a listener. lol

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Larry that would be a problem because they can not tell time. :122245 :122245 :122245

Larry Bird
Freshman Team

Post by Larry Bird »

Mabe that is the case. I kept tryin to check in on the game and would listen for five minutes(real time not game minutes) or so and could never catch the time of the game.

Return to “Boys Basketball”