Greenup KY. Basketball coach.

Big Pete
Waterboy

Greenup KY. Basketball coach.

Post by Big Pete »

Was told by some fans that Mike Hughes will be helping the new coach this year!.If true should be some good basketball across the river this season!

monk
Riding the Bench

Re: Greenup KY. Basketball coach.

Post by monk »

Who is the new coach at Greenup?

Big Pete
Waterboy

Post by Big Pete »

To the message sent to me, I don"t know how to sent you one.But to answer you he told that he was going to,but changed his mine. This Nickles kid is a close friend to him.And I belive that is why he would consider going to Greenup.

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

So who is the new Coach?

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Is Mr.Hughes helping out or what? Cant believe this thread got by me without noticing..lol

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

Black Panther wrote:Is Mr.Hughes helping out or what? Cant believe this thread got by me without noticing..lol

:lol:

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Jeff Nickel is the new boys coach at Greenup County.......he is a graduate of Greenup CHS, and played for the Musketeers and coach Randy Ward........he recently was the varsity girls head coach at Portsmouth HS.

ocho-cinco
Waterboy

Post by ocho-cinco »

Black Panther wrote:Is Mr.Hughes helping out or what? Cant believe this thread got by me without noticing..lol

Classic

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

I heard he (Mr.Hughes) might be getting back into coaching,but hadn't heard much about it since the end of this past school year.I was told by a dear friend to keep quiet about it until more info was known..Which I did..That's all I know about it....

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

ocho-cinco wrote:

Classic

Indeed

Big Pete
Waterboy

Post by Big Pete »

85inside wrote:
ocho-cinco wrote:

Classic

Indeed

I don't get the intent here! What am I missing?

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

Lets get back on topic....What type of team will Greenup have this year Big Pete? From what I read so far coaching shouldn't be an issue...Nickle has high school coaching experience and assisted for the Women at SSU last year.And they have a load of experience and a wealth of knowledge in Coach Hughes...

Big Pete
Waterboy

Post by Big Pete »

Slim Jim wrote:Lets get back on topic....What type of team will Greenup have this year Big Pete? From what I read so far coaching shouldn't be an issue...Nickle has high school coaching experience and assisted for the Women at SSU last year.And they have a load of experience and a wealth of knowledge in Coach Hughes...
I have talked to some fans at Greenup, and some belive if they get the guard play they need,this could be a good year.Also heard this week that a point guard was comming from Raceland!. I know the have good size back from last season.

Return to “Boys Basketball”