SHADYSIDE SHOCKS HILAND

blackshooky
All Conference

SHADYSIDE SHOCKS HILAND

Post by blackshooky »

hiland up 40 to 20 at halftime, shadyside outscores hiland 20 to 0 in the 3rd quarter to tie the score at 40, shadyside takes the lead 42 - 40 to start the 4th, hiland scores there first field of the second half with 4:30 to go in the fourth, shadyside wins 55 - 50

Mark May
Freshman Team

Re: SHADYSIDE SHOCKS HILAND

Post by Mark May »

blackshooky wrote:hiland up 40 to 20 at halftime, shadyside outscores hiland 20 to 0 in the 3rd quarter to tie the score at 40, shadyside takes the lead 42 - 40 to start the 4th, hiland scores there first field of the second half with 4:30 to go in the fourth, shadyside wins 55 - 50

How do you get outscored 20-0? Especially being up by 20.That's unreal!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Holy crap! That is why the games are played! Congratulations to the Tigers!!!

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

That's crazy! Congrats to Shadyside on an unbelievable win!

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

Saw highlights of game on 2 different stations. Hiland looked small and intimidated. Shadyside was hittin the '3' ball like it was a layup. Hiland had turnovers and hey, I've seen 20-0 runs before but not against a perennial powerhouse like Hiland.

Congrats to Shadyside. All they have to do is beat Zanesville Rosecrans in District final and it's off to Canton. SHS beat ZR in regular season but i can't remember score.

newlex/sheridan
Varsity

Post by newlex/sheridan »

Attended the game last night @ Meadowbrook. First, anyone that knows anything about Hiland basketball knows they were not intimidated. They put on a first half clinic, leading 40-16 with a minute to play in the half. Shadyside has a group of seniors that are undefeated for a reason. In the second half Shadyside played harder then any team I have EVER watched. They got hit in the mouth by an excellent team and got back up. I have never witnessed a team play with as much heart or pride as Shadyside did in the second half last night, the place was packed and when the andes kid hit a 35' trey with nine seconds left in the third to tie it up the gym exploded. I for one hope they win the whole darn thing, doubt they do, they certainly were not the most talented team last night but they were the toughest. I attended the game with my dad, he didn't say much most of the game but as we walked out he pretty muched summed it up.....you can't account for that much heart.

Return to “Boys Basketball”