South Webster @ Ironton St. Joe. 12/19

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

South Webster @ Ironton St. Joe. 12/19

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

I'll take the Jeeps by 20.

Does anyone have the address for where the game will be played? i don't know my way around Ironton very well...

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Re: South Webster @ Ironton St. Joe. 12/19

Post by a_c_m »

St. Joe plays their home games at the old Ironton Jr. High school. It is in the same area where the new Ironton High School is built that you can see from the highway passing Ironton.

Take the Hanging Rock exit, turn right, go to stop sign, turn left.............take the old 52 up less than a mile. I believe it is the first caution/red light that you take a left........the school is down that street. If you go thru the second flood wall you have gone too far up old 52.

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

302 Delaware St.

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

Jeeps by 25. But they gotta focus on the Mohawks Friday night first....If they can come away with the win Friday, I'd say the momentum will carry over into Saturday effectively, and the margin of victory could be larger than 25...Go JEEPS!

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

a_c_m wrote:St. Joe plays their home games at the old Ironton Jr. High school. It is in the same area where the new Ironton High School is built that you can see from the highway passing Ironton.

This is not correct. It is in the old Ironton Jr. High but it is beside where the new Middle School and Elementary School were built not the new high school. The new Ironton High School is being built on the other end of the city, both visible from the highway passing Ironton.

a_c_m wrote:Take the Hanging Rock exit, turn right, go to stop sign, turn left.............take the old 52 up less than a mile. I believe it is the first caution/red light that you take a left........the school is down that street. If you go thru the second flood wall you have gone too far up old 52.

These directions are correct. The street you will turn on is Delaware Street, 302 Delaware as Dutch stated.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

South Webster by 35+

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Excuse me for saying it was the new Ironton High School. That was the information I was told.
Why would they build new baseball and softball fields at the Jr. High Facility? Would it not have been better to make room somewhere in the vicinity of the High School?

I will be very surprised if the Jeeps win by more than 10.

Good Luck to both the Jeeps and Flyers!

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Jeeps

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

ACM, Most of the area near the new high school is owned by Ohio University. Delaware St. offers a ton of room and once the new h.s. is complete the building we play in now will be demolished allowing for more room.Next season I assume the Flyers will move into the new gym at IHS, while the Tigers remain at the Conley Center. I appreciate you always being fair when talking about my Flyers.

Return to “Boys Basketball”