Teams without a TVC championship?

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Teams without a TVC championship?

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

what teams have never won a TVC title in either division in either football or basketball? i know there are some that have won one in one of those two, and some have won in both. But are there any teams that have not won one in either of those sports?

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Re: Teams without a TVC championship?

Post by hardhitter ll »

Southern is the only school from what I have been told.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Athens (only in the league 1 year) and Southern are the only two according to the thread on the football forum.

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

What a crock. This whole thread makes me feel ashamed.

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

I don't have anything in this,but what is the story with all the Trimble people on here trying to stir stuff up with other tvc schools. I had the misfortune of being at the Waterford & Trimble sectional game. That is an hour of my life I will never get back. You guys aren't really as stupid as you act on here are you?You might want to spend more time in the gym and less time on the computer. What you do on the floor is what counts not what you say on here.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Jim Ryan wrote:I don't have anything in this,but what is the story with all the Trimble people on here trying to stir stuff up with other tvc schools. I had the misfortune of being at the Waterford & Trimble sectional game. That is an hour of my life I will never get back. You guys aren't really as stupid as you act on here are you?You might want to spend more time in the gym and less time on the computer. What you do on the floor is what counts not what you say on here.

I am guessing that you are including me in this, so I will just say that I am not a Trimble people but I guess there are worse things to be accused of. I really laugh when I see that any time someone makes a comment that another TVC fan doesn't like said someone is accused of being from Trimble. That is why I sometimes post on these thread so I can sit back and laugh at all the finger pointing. :lol: Thanks for brightening my day. :mrgreen:

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

Glad to make something bright about you.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Jim Ryan wrote:Glad to make something bright about you.

Why must you Trimble fans get on here and bad mouth everyone? Then you act like you are from somewhere else. :lol:

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Post by Purple&Yellow Pride »

Being from Southern, I have to admit that our fans find it hard to believe that not everyone in the land of corn and tomatoes bleeds purple and yellow. personally, I wish the boys well but I see things as they are and not through lavender colored glasses like most in racine. If that makes it seem like I am from trimble I guess I can just sit back and laugh too. Besides its not my fault these kids cant win a title. Back in my day southern ownded the league they were in and we almost won it all in ohio.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

"almost" :aaaaa94 :aaaaa126

George Jones
Freshman Team

Post by George Jones »

Southern is the only team in the tvc hocking to play in a state championship. So make fun all you want. It makes you look silly when you haven't made it to the state.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

George Jones wrote:Southern is the only team in the tvc hocking to play in a state championship. So make fun all you want. It makes you look silly when you haven't made it to the state.

yea 30 some years ago they almost won it. wasnt that before it was called southern racine? makes you look silly to bring it up. they still cant win the tvc. but they almost did a few times. :lol:

George Jones
Freshman Team

Post by George Jones »

It makes you look silly to keep running a team down that has twice as many wins as yours does. Southern has more wins than any school in southeastern Ohio. That is a fact regardless if you like it or not. No matter what you say you can't change that.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

and you cant change the fact they have never won a tvc championship. it makes you look silly to try to play that down when every year they say before the season they are going to win it, or compete for it. as for wins, from what i read on here they are adding wins from two different schools.

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Its true. They have to be counting wins from the days of Racine High. Back then, Syracuse kids went to Pomeroy.

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Hey I love Racine but it is hard to swallow that we have never won a championship in the lowly Tri conference. Heck back in my day we almost won the state. Now they cant even win a championship in one of the worst conferences in the state.

George Jones
Freshman Team

Post by George Jones »

KC Java wrote:Its true. They have to be counting wins from the days of Racine High. Back then, Syracuse kids went to Pomeroy.

Syrause has always been in the Southern school district. Try stating some facts instead of just making something up because it sounds good to you.

Charlie hustle
Freshman Team

Post by Charlie hustle »

KC Java wrote:Its true. They have to be counting wins from the days of Racine High. Back then, Syracuse kids went to Pomeroy.

It amazes me how stupid some of these people who get on here and post are.Kc if your statement was true that would make their wins mean even more,because they would have gotten them with even less students.

eaglefan1
Varsity

Post by eaglefan1 »

Has Trimble ALMOST won state in anything?...didnt think so

What other Ohio teams have state championsip appearances? I know Belpre made a state championship appearance in basketball in 1993 and also went to state in 97 and 01, and Belpre has a state championship in track in 1951, I believe.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Charlie Hustle wrote:

It amazes me how stupid some of these people who get on here and post are.Kc if your statement was true that would make their wins mean even more,because they would have gotten them with even less students.

No dog in this one, but if KC is accurate the wins would be from two different combined schools. Like if Athens counts wins from Chauncey, or the Plains in their total wins. I would think that the wins should only count from the time the Athens district formed one high school, and the same should hold true with Southern shouldn't it?

Return to “Boys Basketball”