Vinton County Basketball Golf Outing

vchoops
Freshman Team

Vinton County Basketball Golf Outing

Post by vchoops »

Vinton County will be holding their annual basketball golf outing this Saturday (Sept 10) at 1pm at Jaycee Golf Course in Chillicothe. It is a 4 person scramble which is $55 per person. Every participant gets a VC T-Shirt, and a chance at other prizes. Food and drink will be provided. If interested, Call Matt Combs at 740-649-6101.

Ty Webb
All State

Re: Vinton County Basketball Golf Outing

Post by Ty Webb »

That sounds like a great event. Is this scramble a fund raiser for both the boys and girls BB programs at VC or just the boys program? I'm sure with the respect Combs has garnered throughout SE OH over the past 10+ years this will be a really great outing.

Kenny Bixx Jr.
Waterboy

Post by Kenny Bixx Jr. »

i ve said forever that combs is da man. i had to pawn my clubs or i wood b there, i got a youngin in hocking, get his tree cuttin licence, so i kneed the money. but i think combs shold be coachin every thing, he is the only guy winning. the place is a mess up there, the a d and her exposed belly, cant order football equipment, cant line the fields correctly, bending rules for grand babies, but she can text and twitter with the best of them, i think she texts her lunch buddy, nana.

good ole VC is a joke. we only want that gurls basketball to be successfull i have been playin the lottery everyday hopin to win, because then i am outta of here. the Bixx family is gone gone like angry coons being chase by short-tempered red bones. and we ain't comin back.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Kenny, ya gotta admit that VC football is startin to get better.

Solomon
Freshman Team

Post by Solomon »

mr bixx, vc is a joke. the district is being ran by one person with an agenda, to make sure her grand baby gets what she wants. you people should be embarrass

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

[quote="Solomon"]mr bixx, vc is a joke. the district is being ran by one person with an agenda, to make sure her grand baby gets what she wants. you people should be embarrass[/quote]
Uhhhh.....me thinks you forgot the e and the d.....or maybe you have the E.D. :oops:

Kenny Bixx Jr.
Waterboy

Post by Kenny Bixx Jr. »

i am embarrass, i m fat, i have drinkin problem, i smoke, i dont read or rite very well, and i hate my job and my brown nosin boss, but worst yet, i live in vc. and football still sucks.

Return to “Boys Basketball”