Wheelersburg @ Oak Hill 1/9/09

Who wins this game?

Total votes: 0

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Wheelersburg @ Oak Hill 1/9/09

Post by Mad-Dogg »

let's get some thoughts about this game between two soc 2 powers. no prediction from the dogg at this time

RiverRat
Waterboy

Re: Wheelersburg @ Oak Hill 1/9/09

Post by RiverRat »

How about Burg at Minford on Tuesday?

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

RiverRat wrote:How about Burg at Minford on Tuesday?

My thoughts as well. Wakeup Mad Dogg. :lol:

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Come on Dogg. Burg can't overlook Minford. You need to go find a fire hydrant somewhere.

route93
Freshman Team

Post by route93 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:Come on Dogg. Burg can't overlook Minford. You need to go find a fire hydrant somewhere.

I agree. And Oak Hill can't overlook Valley. Both of the teams have a tough game on Tuesday, let's not think about this one until after then.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

alabama mike wrote:
RiverRat wrote:How about Burg at Minford on Tuesday?

My thoughts as well. Wakeup Mad Dogg. :lol:

hey i only start one topic a week if i start any. someone else can start one on the minford game

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good Luck Burg...........against Minford and Oak Hill.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

I would not list Oak Hill as an SOC2 power just yet. Sure, they are predicted to be tops this year. How have they done over say the last 10 years (not a power)? Maybe they will be over the next 10?

Onedera is a special player, no doubt. But, Burg has played the tougher schedule of the 2 teams by far and Burg has beaten some good teams and has been right there on their losses. I'm in an "upset" mood, so I'll say Barrick has a gameplan to keep Onedera in check and the Burg gets a W while Stormin Norman gets very upset.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Not going to make any predition until Tuesday nite or the next morning. They both have a big game tomorrow nite. Who knows what can happen to any of those players, GOD FORBID. I will say that those Oaks boys didnt make it on pfloyds elite 8 at the #2 spot by luck.

jacksonoaks
Freshman Team

Post by jacksonoaks »

so it takes ten years to be a power?
i believe that oak hill is the big power in the soc2.
no team will come close to beating them
Eaglesnest wrote:I would not list Oak Hill as an SOC2 power just yet. Sure, they are predicted to be tops this year. How have they done over say the last 10 years (not a power)? Maybe they will be over the next 10?

Onedera is a special player, no doubt. But, Burg has played the tougher schedule of the 2 teams by far and Burg has beaten some good teams and has been right there on their losses. I'm in an "upset" mood, so I'll say Barrick has a gameplan to keep Onedera in check and the Burg gets a W while Stormin Norman gets very upset.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Oaks were a doormat for several years prior to last year. By a "power," I figured you meant year in and year out winning or at the top of the league. By that definition, is Oak HIll a power? . Nope, just real good last year and favorite this year. Like it or not, Burg is the Power in the SOC2. Barrick always has them in the hunt.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I ran into mad dog at wal mart, and ask him why he startred this thread, when they had a game before this one, he said.

ITS ONLY MINFORD :122246 :122246

by the way mad dog, where is the cal preps predictions, I havent seen them for a week or two?

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

Just for that post biggdowgg, I am going to give you Mad dogg. I officially proclaim him a Portsmouth fan. But if you are nice to me, I will even give him his shots before I drop him off outside your house.

Feed him only once a day, avoid the table scrapes and he should do well. But I will warn you that he is difficult to house break. Enjoy! :razz:

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

biggdowgg wrote:I ran into mad dog at wal mart, and ask him why he startred this thread, when they had a game before this one, he said.

ITS ONLY MINFORD :122246 :122246

by the way mad dog, where is the cal preps predictions, I havent seen them for a week or two?

i haven't seen you for a couple weeks at wal marts so how could i tell you that. BTW i only do cal preps for football besides i can't pull up the link to predict basketball games

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

Somebody must be thinking about the game already. There has been 21 votes cast. :)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

drrabbit wrote:Just for that post biggdowgg, I am going to give you Mad dogg. I officially proclaim him a Portsmouth fan. But if you are nice to me, I will even give him his shots before I drop him off outside your house.

Feed him only once a day, avoid the table scrapes and he should do well. But I will warn you that he is difficult to house break. Enjoy! :razz:

you are trying hard to get rid of that dog, this is the second or third time you have tried to drop him off in Portsmouth :lol: :lol:

mad dog :

you know you just talked to me only a few days ago at Wal Mart 8)

salemcat
JV Team

Post by salemcat »

All I have to say is that I hope Oak Hill wins this game. Hope you do not get the same crew that called the game at Minford tonight. I heard they had to do plastic surgery to remove those three officials lips from Barrick's butt.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

jacksonoaks wrote:so it takes ten years to be a power?
i believe that oak hill is the big power in the soc2.
no team will come close to beating them

Guess Valley did not get your memo?? :lol:

Not sure it takes 10 years, but how many SOCII trophies are in the case in Oak Hill?

the toro loco
Riding the Bench

Post by the toro loco »

Oak Hill wins this one!!!!.....that's it no questions asked..ha

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

Oak Hill will probably win this one because it is a home game and it is as near a 'have-to' game as they will have.

Return to “Boys Basketball”