TVC OHIO Vs. TVC HOCKING

BuckeyePride09
Waterboy

TVC OHIO Vs. TVC HOCKING

Post by BuckeyePride09 »

Who is really the best and competitive League?Ohio or Hocking?

BuckeyePride09
Waterboy

Re: TVC OHIO Vs. TVC HOCKING

Post by BuckeyePride09 »

Haha is this a joke?Ohio by far just the simple fact we got:
Alexander,Vinton County,Belpre,And Nelsonville York.....

Who do they got that is a competitive and best team?
maybe Federal Hocking?

I say TVC OHIO hands down ....Haha lol "Nuff Said"

buckeyebenchwarmer
Waterboy

Post by buckeyebenchwarmer »

haha .....this shouldent even be a topic tvc ohio would mash tvc hocking

RedBaron
Riding the Bench

Post by RedBaron »

I cant seem to remember what Federal Hocking did to the nelsonville-york buckeyes last year on the hardwood. hmmmmm....

cat&mousebball
Waterboy

Post by cat&mousebball »

BUCKEYEPRIDE,Please cut back on the KOOL-AID,THERE IS NO WAY THE BUCKEYES WILL FINISH IN THE TOP 3 IN THE OHIO GUARANTEED!!!

RedBaron
Riding the Bench

Post by RedBaron »

Agree with cat&mouse,, Just no way they will finish in the top three...They don't have the firepower or size

RedBaron
Riding the Bench

Post by RedBaron »

Last Year Fed Hock beat Alex, Belpre, Nelsonville, and would have given Vinton a good game if not beat them so i dunno... Its close

Wildcat08
Waterboy

Post by Wildcat08 »

No team in the Ohio would have come close to Waterford or Fed Hock last year with the exception of VC, although Waterford did take the vikes down to the wire in a game that could have easily went the other way. I remember both of these teams beating some ohio teams by huge margins. However most years top to bottom the ohio would be the stronger of the two divisions, as it should be.

cat&mousebball
Waterboy

Post by cat&mousebball »

WILDCAT, GOOD POINTS,ALL THE SCHOOLS IN THE OHIO ARE D2&D3,ALL THE SCHOOLS IN THE HOCKING ARE D4,EXCEPTION BEING FED HOCH!!!!

BuckeyePride09
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyePride09 »

Cat&Mouse tell me this how do you think so badly that Nelsonville doesn't have the firepower to finish in the top 3-4 cause i beg to differ lol we have gotten way better over the summer and plus we got some shooters on the team trust me we will be a force to be reckoned with.We'll be the sleeper team and frankly that's how we like it.

RedBaron
Riding the Bench

Post by RedBaron »

Hopefully u guys did get better, cause last year wasn't even ne fun...

Wildcat08
Waterboy

Post by Wildcat08 »

Yea, not sure if NY would have been top 3-4 in the hocking last year...

fedhocker
Riding the Bench

Post by fedhocker »

I'd be surprised to see NY finish in the top 3/4 of the Hocking if they were in it this year.

fighting_falcon
Freshman Team

Post by fighting_falcon »

cat&mouse
I think last year VC was the D2 school and the rest D3. Now you can add Athens to the D2 list. Still a small school league and most people consider it a D3/4 league when talking about the TVC.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

NY was sophomore -oriented last year, and only lost one major contributor. Remember, these guys won some games, including over Trimble (who played FH quite nicely) and took Alexander to the wire at NY. I have given my thoughts on them in their own thread, but they are not as bad as some seem to describe them.

I am not sure that FH will take much of a step back this year, but they did lose 4 of the top 8-10 players in the Hocking last year IMO. If they are to be better or as good as last year, that even distribution of the wealth will not get it done. There are two players who should take 60-70% of the shots IMO. Plus, there will have to be one guy who is called upon to take the crucial final shots in close games, and it must be chosen from one of those two, or whichever one of those two has the hot hand that day. You don't want a situation where four guys want to take the final shot, one guy doesn't, and the one guy who has the ball is the one who doesn't want to take the shot.

cat&mousebball
Waterboy

Post by cat&mousebball »

fighting_falcon wrote:cat&mouse
I think last year VC was the D2 school and the rest D3. Now you can add Athens to the D2 list. Still a small school league and most people consider it a D3/4 league when talking about the TVC.

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

TVC Ohio is definitely the better of the two most of the time last year was definitely closer than most years between the two and you could probably say Hocking was better with having Waterford and Federal Hocking. The tvc ohio is much more stronger depth wise usually but the Hocking usually has a team or two that could be able to fight with any of the Ohio teams.

rookie
Waterboy

Post by rookie »

Ohio has much larger schools then Hocking .So when they play each other Ohio has a big advantage.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

From another viewpoint, I think overall, the TVC OHIO has many more exciting matchups to watch then the TVC HOCKING.

I think a Vinton County vs. Alexander matchup would be more exciting for a neutral fan to watch than a Miller vs. Southern matchup for example.

I think that, overall - top to bottom, the Ohio has the more exciting matchups that a neutral fan would enjoy watching.

Return to “Boys Basketball”