SEOP

Re: manchester@ripley

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Ripley by 10.

Delfuego
Waterboy

Post by Delfuego »

EL Ripley by 40+. Manchestala doesnt have enough skill.... MITCHELL!!!!!

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

If manchester puts combs on mitchell he will be stopped..after mitchell ripley has no one

warrior 89
Freshman Team

Post by warrior 89 »

I'm beginning to think that Streetballer and Delfuego might need to check the woodpile in their family tree, because I think they're both nuts. No way will Manchester lose by 40+ and they have plenty of talent despite a down year, and as far as shutting down Mitchell (good luck) that kid can shoot from anywhere, but if you think that will get the job done, I'll bet Perkins and the rest of them will show you differently. Now that I'm done stirring the pot, Good Luck to the Hounds!!!

airforcejm
Varsity

Post by airforcejm »

JV Ripley wins 70-56. I was impressed with the Hounds playing their hearts out. They started with 5 players and had 4 with a few minutes to go in the fourth. Another fouled out with about a min left and finished the game with 3.

airforcejm
Varsity

Post by airforcejm »

Ripley wins by 25...plus or minus a few. I left the game with 2:00 to go and both sides put in their JV. The score was somewhere in the 70's to 50's. It was a pretty good game in the first quarter but Ripley started shooting 3's and it was over. I'm anxious to see the official stats and how many 3's were made because it was unreal. It had to be 10+. Being the only river towns in the SHL, I thought it was pretty cool that they created a trophy for a new river town classic every year. I can't remember the name they gave it but it was something like that. Good luck to the Blue Jays and the Hounds in the tourneys!

airforcejm
Varsity

Post by airforcejm »

Final was 82-53 so I was off on the score a little bit. Max Preps has Combs finishing with 21, while the Ledger has him listed at 19. Ricketts finished with 15, Mitchell 26, and Perkins with 21. Mitchell had 6 treys and Perkins 3 with a team total of 13. Manchester did well inside but couldn't contain the perimeter.

Return to “Boys Basketball”