EAST BY 1

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Should be a great game to watch!

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

Post by thecinderellapick »

western has been playing some GOOOOOD ball. plus its their homecoming friday so i dont think east will prevail this time. i say western by 8.

OldDribbler78
Waterboy

Post by OldDribbler78 »

After watching them thump Green tonight I'll say Western by whatever they want. Game over at half-time with 5 starters sitting with the attendants and queen over on the end of the floor, posing for the photographers.

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

OldDribbler78 wrote:After watching them thump Green tonight I'll say Western by whatever they want. Game over at half-time with 5 starters sitting with the attendants and queen over on the end of the floor, posing for the photographers.

thats hilarious... i hope that happens. :lol:

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Western will win this one even if it wasn't homecoming. Good Luck to both teams...

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Wow from the talk East should just not even show up friday.

SBlover
Freshman Team

Post by SBlover »

Well the underdogs(East) usually play better against tougher teams I've noticed.. So I say "Go Big Blue! E-A-S-T!"

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

how are east considered the "under dogs"? i mean, didnt they beat western the first time the 2 played? all anyone is saying is that western has a lot of momentum behind them right now after a few big wins, plus getting the 1st seed in the tourney AND it being homecoming. maybe east has a reason to feel intimidated...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

this was a great game at East, but I really feel the little floor at East bothered Western..they missed a ton of lay ups,and stepped out of bounds a number of times.

hope East wins, but I think Western wins this one at their house.

look for them to double up on Dickerson in the FIRST period this time around.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Biggdowgg wrote
look for them to double up on Dickerson in the FIRST period this time around.

If they dont glue someone to him he will light them up. Gotta be one of the best three point shooters, I have ever seen.

pikemaniac
Waterboy

Post by pikemaniac »

Indians are planning their attack right now. Chief Harrop has his tribe ready for an ambush. The teepee will be filled with lots of squaws and little Indians to cheer for all on Homecoming night. The Queen will be sitting courtside applying "war paint" to herself along with her court. Tartans will be fighting the battle, but the Indians will win the war!!!! Go Chief Harrop and Indians!!!!

thecinderellapick
Freshman Team

pikemaniac wrote:Indians are planning their attack right now. Chief Harrop has his tribe ready for an ambush. The teepee will be filled with lots of squaws and little Indians to cheer for all on Homecoming night. The Queen will be sitting courtside applying "war paint" to herself along with her court. Tartans will be fighting the battle, but the Indians will win the war!!!! Go Chief Harrop and Indians!!!!

:lol: you really put some thought into that post didnt ya, pikemaniac? :lol:

BuckeyeCats
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyeCats »

Western by 5 pts

pikemaniac
Waterboy

Post by pikemaniac »

thecinderellapick, did you just see the smoke signals in Latham? In case you didn't it spelled out: I-N-D-I-A-N-S W-I-N 2/1/08. There was also a cloud that looked just like Mt. Rushmore, but instead it had the heads of Downing, Kier, Shanks, and Smithson. As you know Mt. Rushmore only displays four people so Penwell is still in the making. The Battle at Latham begins tonight at sundown.

Just a little song to the tune of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"

Follow me to the teepee
to see the Indians play
Buy me some popcorn and H20
cause I may get hungry during the show
I'll cheer, cheer, cheer for our home boys
they will win on this night
For it's two, three, four bucks to get in
to see Harrop's boys and Kight's!!!!

GOOOOOO INDIANS!!!!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Wow, that was a ssssssssssssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww paced game. I believe the first quarter went almost 6 minutes without a score. East played alright, could have played better at points and missed some shots they should have made they just got beat tonight. They have a week to get ready for Clay and get that is a week for Dickerson to get better after being sick for tonights game. Get the win next friday and get ready for the playoffs Tartans.

pshycosportsfan
Waterboy

Post by pshycosportsfan »

Western was lucky Dickerson has the flu. Would have been a completely different game.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

pshycosportsfan wrote:Western was lucky Dickerson has the flu. Would have been a completely different game.

Maybe, possibly, but that is one thing we will never know unless the two meet at some point in the tourny, but for that to happen East will have to play lightsout the rest of the year especially against a good Waterford team if they get to the Convo.

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

pshycosportsfan wrote:Western was lucky Dickerson has the flu. Would have been a completely different game.

You can't always put illness to blame. While he IS a key part to East's team, he is not the whole team...When a player is down, it's up to his teammates to step their game up and help the team provide the skill that isn't present. I've played with and coached guys that had thrown up all day long and still came out and dropped 20 or 30 pts. Hopefully Dickerson gets well soon, and especially before tourney time. Good luck to both teams down the stretch...

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

score?

Return to “Boys Basketball”