piketon vs. unioto

OSU BUCKS FAN
Freshman Team

piketon vs. unioto

Post by OSU BUCKS FAN »

will piketon bounce back from the tough loss to the panthers?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

The last time was a really exciting matchup in Frenchtown, with Unioto storming back from a big hole, but Piketon pulling out the win late, 66-61.

Unioto is coming off of a win over Paint Valley and appears to be playing better basketball, but Piketon is more than likely an angry ballclub.

I can see this being another exciting game and hopefully the Shermans can pull off the upset, but the Oven is a heck of a hard place to get a W.

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

I think Piketon understands what's at stake.....I look for a close game....with the Redstreaks pulling it out at the end.

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

The streaks know whats at stake, and they need every win to get a good seed in the tourny! This next week will be the test for the streaks, If they can get 7 out of those 8 games . I think they will be in a good posission in the tourny! My streaks will be ready for this game. Coach Lisath will have them ready to rumble in the oven!!!

Previous game
JANUARY 18 @ ZANE TRACE 7:30 W 60-55
JANUARY 19 @ IRONTON 6:00
JANUARY 25 HUNTINGTON 7:30 L 51-63
JANUARY 26 MIFFLIN 7:30
JANUARY 29 WESTFALL W 54-49
FEBRUARY 1 @ PAINT VALLEY 7:30 W 83-44
FEBRUARY 5 @ ADENA 7:30 In OT W 66-61
FEBRUARY 8 SOUTHEASTERN 7:30 L 59-63

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Nice bounce back win for my streaks! They started out in a hole 9 to 1, but chiped away at the lead and was up 23 to 21 at half. The defense was just to much for the shermans to handle and the streaks hadd a 43 point second half!The final score was 63 to 38 Piketon. They Really shut down uniotos key player down (Baker) last game agianst the streaks he had 21 and tonight he had 5. And with the huntmen and warriors losing it keeps piketons dreams alive for the svc champions! game agianst the streaks he had 21 and tonight he had 5. And with the huntmen and warriors losing it keeps piketons dreams alive for the svc champions!

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.

Return to “Boys Basketball”