Eastern Eagles vs Parkersburg Catholic

crabbycrabs
Waterboy

Eastern Eagles vs Parkersburg Catholic

Post by crabbycrabs »

after coming off a BIG win at Trimble, these guys are playing tuff...How does everyone feel the game will be like Tuesday nite at the EAGLES NEST???? How well is the Parkersburg team this year?????

first home game of the season for the boys...hope everyone can come to the gym and support them..

GO EAGLES :lol: :lol: :lol:

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

This game was Huge a few years ago, and i think Eastern got the win. Hopefully they can do the same this year!

"Do You Even Remember What It Is Like To Be To Tired To Run"

-I Am What I Am
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

isn't Parkersburg Catholic an all girls school ? at the very least one of those "foreign" schools from across the river lol ... j/k

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

If this is the same Park. Cath. Eastern played 2 years back, then there were boys on the team that we played.

-I Am What I Am
Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

Finally get to have a home game.

crabbycrabs
Waterboy

Post by crabbycrabs »

yes a home game, looks like only 2 home games the whole month of december for the boys..
BUT the real faithful EAGLE FANS that have seen these boys play (and never give up) don't care to travel and support the young fellows. If they keep playing the way they do now and keep improving game after game hopefully us FAITHFULS will be traveling way up into MARCH......

LETS GO EAGLES.......

Eagles20
Freshman Team

Post by Eagles20 »

Parkersburg Catholic will be a tuff game for Eastern. Between the combination of Cole Cyanar and Britt West, the Crusaders have one area coach that is as good as Howie Caldwell in Joe Garrett. 3 Final Four apearances in 9 seasons at Belpre.

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

Yes PC is a very well coached team hope Eagles can pull off the upset keep playing team ball GO EAGLES

the thinker
manofconstantsorrow
Waterboy

Post by manofconstantsorrow »

PC hasn't had much success since Garret took over three years ago.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Eastern won both the JV game and the varsity games. The varsity score was 69-52. Congrats Eagles.

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

WOW what a game you guys look very good led the entire game even with the height they had you guys out rebounded them out ran the out shot them great D GREAT TEAM PLAY keep it up you guys make us PROUD work hard don't let up GO EAGLES

the thinker
4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Way to go Eagles. Nate and Jake had good games. Way to get a Victory against a bigger school now its time for Miller!

-I Am What I Am
think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

Everybody had a great game if you guys keep playing TEAM ball you will have a great season thats what makes you guys tuf to beat very nice win keep working hard GO EAGLES

the thinker
Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

I was impressed mostly with the ability for Coach Caldwell to sub 3-4 players at a time and not miss a beat. The Eagles were firing on all cylinders :!:

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

Very deep bench all the boys can play its hard for others teams to keep up the tempo we play at.

the thinker
4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Very important to play hard alll the time. That is something all of Howies teams have been taught. When one gets tired, put a fresh one in. I like that type of play.

-I Am What I Am

Return to “Boys Basketball”