Waverly @ Rock Hill

tiger2012
Riding the Bench

Waverly @ Rock Hill

Post by tiger2012 »

What is everyones predictions on this game?

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

I believe Rock Hill will get on the winning track in this one... IF... they don't bail out this week in their preparation. They have to stay committed to the system and trust each other... If they do, I say they will begin to fire on a few more cylinders. You don't start winning by doubting... you start winning by getting on the same page... we got exceptional play off the bench against Fairland... that in itself is a positive sign and will be needed as we go along... Trevor Walls is tall and athletic in the post - so the coaches will have to figure out the best system to stop him... It has to be a team effort with help side defense. I'm going with the Redmen.

pantherpaw
Freshman Team

Post by pantherpaw »

I was impressed with Kuehne and the way he played against Fairland. I am really surprised he doesn't start the game. Coach may want to rethink that one!!

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Im seeing the Redmen come out with big intensity and and keep it up all game. GO REDMEN!!!

bballrh
Waterboy

Post by bballrh »

don't know what is going to happen. I saw way to many plays that were not being run against Fairland. There wre all kinds of passes being missed. Guys wide open and not being given the ball. Either none or one pass once the ball was passed the half court line and the shot not made.Don't get that either. TEAM BALL and TRUST is the only way it willl come together. If they can play tough team ball against Wverly we will be fine. We did scrimmage Northwest and I believe Northwest beat Waverly I think. They did play alot better against Fairland . Maybe they can keep building. GO HILL!!!!!!!!! There is so much talent on this team. It is almost hard to believe we are 0-3

repoman 111
Waterboy

Post by repoman 111 »

rock hill WILL get smoked in this game..

#1_fan
Freshman Team

Post by #1_fan »

There going to need a point guard to do anything, the Depriest boy is decent but he is the best post player on the team.
If they dont start playing as a team instead of for themselves..
I agree D.Kuehne should be starting on this team.

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

repoman 111 wrote:rock hill WILL get smoked in this game..

Rock Hill is a much better team than the Mohawks. And we all know what happened there. :oops:
By the way great break down of the game. Where did you get all of the stats?

bballrh
Waterboy

Post by bballrh »

#1_fan wrote:There going to need a point guard to do anything, the Depriest boy is decent but he is the best post player on the team.

The team statement is the key.No matter who starts there has to be a team and there is NOT right now. Starters:thats a huge question. Don't know that answer either. Not our call anyway.

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

This should be a great game. I look for Rock Hill to win.

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

bballrh wrote:
#1_fan wrote:There going to need a point guard to do anything, the Depriest boy is decent but he is the best post player on the team.

The team statement is the key.No matter who starts there has to be a team and there is NOT right now. Starters:thats a huge question. Don't know that answer either. Not our call anyway.

Go to Maxpreps and click on the game you want stats from:
http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Team.m ... 07-08/Ohio

jm2022
Waterboy

Post by jm2022 »

Waverly gets a touchdown and a two point conversion in the first half...

Halftime

Rock Hill 19
Waverly 8

jm2022
Waterboy

Post by jm2022 »

End of 3

Rock Hill 28
Waverly 23

REDMEN FAN
Freshman Team

Post by REDMEN FAN »

rock hill wins 42-39

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

jm2022 wrote:Waverly gets a touchdown and a two point conversion in the first half...

Halftime

Rock Hill 19
Waverly 8

WOW!!!!! That is amazing

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Way to go Redmen!

ball hound
Freshman Team

Post by ball hound »

congrats Redmen on the 1st win of the season. They have had one of the hardest schedules so far in this early season. i'm sure this is the 1st of many. congrats, and good luck the rest of the year

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

The Tigers are indeed still in football mode. Walls and Murray had a good second half for the Tigers. Walls lead the Tigers with 20 (10 in the 3rd) while Murray chipped in 7 (5 in the 4th). Turnovers and sloppy play lead to the Tigers 19-8 deficit at halftime.

Waverly cut the lead to 1 at 38-37 with .57 seconds to play but couldn't get any closer. A 3/4 length shot at the buzzer by Murray hit the front of the rim. Waverly was also only 4-9 from the line. Rock Hill was 9-15.

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

Game stats for the Hill on MaxPreps.com
http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/BoxSco ... 07-08/Ohio

REDMEN FAN
Freshman Team

Post by REDMEN FAN »

great job redmen. wow and you didn't get smoked

Return to “Boys Basketball”