SOC: A Third of the way thru the season

bbjunky81
SEO

Re: SOC: A Third of the way thru the season

Post by bbjunky81 »

transplant wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:00 pm Gonna be some good games in the league next year.
I believe there are legitimately 5-7 teams who COULD win the league next year.

Waverly is the clear favorite, but I think West/Northwest/South Webster/Valley/Wheelerburg/Minford will all be right there in contention. You also never know these days who will transfer in/out of schools which could be game changers. I've already heard the rumor mill start up on several already.

Eastern and Oak Hill will most likely be in the 8-9 range.

Wouldn't shock me to see a tie for 1st in the league next year with somewhere around an 11-5 or 12-4 league record.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

bbjunky81 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:53 pm
transplant wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:00 pm Gonna be some good games in the league next year.

Waverly is the clear favorite, but I think West/Northwest/South Webster/Valley/Wheelerburg/Minford will all be right there in contention. You also never know these days who will transfer in/out of schools which could be game changers. I've already heard the rumor mill start up on several already.

Wouldn't shock me to see a tie for 1st in the league next year with somewhere around an 11-5 or 12-4 league record.
I agree, Waverly def the favorite, but some teams close behind them. Can't have any slip ups if you want to win the league.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

transplant wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:59 pm

I agree, Waverly def the favorite, but some teams close behind them. Can't have any slip ups if you want to win the league.
One slip up two years in a row cost a share of the league championship.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

smurray wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:14 pm
transplant wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:59 pm

One slip up two years in a row cost a share of the league championship.
yep, sure did.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I believe the SOC 1 standings are complete. Even though there are a few games left on the schedule I don't think they are going to be played since at least the top 2 spots are decided.

NB 13-0 (Owes 1 game with SJ)
SJ 9-4 (Owes 1 game with NB)
ND 7-6 (Owes 1 game with East)
Western 7-6 (Owes 1 game with SV)
Green 6-7 (Owes 1 game with East)
SV 6-7 (Owes 1 game with Western)
Clay 4-10 (Schedule complete)
East 0-12 (Owes games with ND and Green)

Return to “Boys Basketball”