A Coach's' Ethical Dilemma?

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Re: A Coach's' Ethical Dilemma?

Post by viking4life »

[quote="Orange and Brown"]Well this coach doesn't seem to have an "Ethical Delemma", he asked his team and they all said let them play. I have no problem with it. To be honest, if the coach and the players are okay with it then everyone else should be too.[/quo

If you was gonna loose your starting job to 2 kids joining the team after they had their fun while you busted ur A$$ preseason and everything leading up to this point I bet you would raise your hand up huh?? Old Derrow had all in a room ask for there vote to help team we all know them kids would not vote no to hurt them with the team come on. We know the coaches has no problem with it lol they are desperate!!!

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

i saw this happen once and what the coach did was figure out the number of days the player missed after football season ended and he had to practice that number of days before he could play in a game and he would never start, not even on senior night. the kid got his practice time in and in early january he played in his first game. had they played a game over christmas vacation he would have been able to play in a game a little sooner. he had previously been a little bit of a head case but after this incident and getting a second chance he was a model citizen.

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Ted Striker wrote:Last time I checked, the OHSAA doesn't govern GusMackers. Easy mistake to make though, I know how you Wellston folk are about OHSAA jurisdiction.
well done.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

mikethompson wrote:If Combs lets players on his team who fight at GusMackers in Chilicothe what would stop him from having them take a half of season off ?
This could be considered an ethical dilemma, yet OSU had a running back that committed armed robbery and pro sports are slap full of criminals that beat people up in bars all the time, not to mention all the pro basketball players that beat their wives.

Just an observation.

Dos Equis
Waterboy

Post by Dos Equis »

Wellston and their leadership is like I, "Very Interesting". In this town it is known that when he sneezes.. followers gather for religious believes.

Stay Thirtsty My Friends.

J.B.Books
Waterboy

Post by J.B.Books »

This is ridiculous.

bobcatfan4728
Freshman Team

Post by bobcatfan4728 »

After every thing the old ball coach has done over the years how can anyone be suprised by this. You should know he will try anything to win a game. I would not be suprised if he some how found a couple transfers from a foreign land to play or has that happened before? Or maybe bring in a kid from another school only to be found out he is not allowed to play opps that happened as well. Nothing he does suprises me any more.

Return to “Boys Basketball”