Chillicothe 89 Vinton County 42

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Chillicothe 89 Vinton County 42

Post by Ironman92 »

Yeah....Chilly will be horrid next year....lol

If by horrid you mean one of the best D2 teams and 15+ wins....then yes, horrid.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Ironman92 wrote:Yeah....Chilly will be horrid next year....lol

If by horrid you mean one of the best D2 teams and 15+ wins....then yes, horrid.

Ironman,

I would take horrid if that is defined. You are correct, Cavs will be fine next year. What we want is to now build the consistency year in and year at. That takes time and I more then any get frustrated by the lack of support at some levels. There are young cavs pretending to be Ray Chambers, Seth Dawes, Hump, Caleb and Stu. There are sophs and freshman that have been around the program and know what it takes to win (work, work, and more work). THe one thing that came across my mind today is that we went undefeated on the road this year. That is tough to do. We lost opening and regular season ending games to Brookhaven and Zaneville (two very good teams). I told my nephew to remember Z-Ville cutting down those nets and to never accept letting someone come in your house and take something.

Those are valuable lessons and I believe they will stick as long as we get the support of the administration and the community. As for next year, watch for Seth Dawes and Caleb Knights to big time players. I would never put pressure on either of them, but Seth getting 12-15 shots per game combined with his great shooting % will be dangerous (inside and outside). Knights will be stronger and more offensive minded. His confidence continues to grow and I believe he to will have excellent offensive numbers. All the other names have been mentioned, but these two will carry the leadership mantel and also be stars. I love Jordan Benson's game and I expect the others to fill in nicely.

GO CAVS!!! TAKE NO PRISONERS!!! REFUSE TO LOSE!!! 4 DOWN!

Army
S

Post by Army »

I like our chances with those team members you posted bronc21 for the Chillicothe Cavaliers next year. Who was the North kid you mentioned that quit? Hitchbone64, wishing our CAVS good luck. I wish that I could watch our CAVS tomorrow, especially winning the Regional. But duty calls. I am on a long flight leaving in the morning for Uncle Sam. Headed to the land of enchantment. :-D

I will be in Japan.

I will hopefully be seeing our CAVS, via the internet win the whole thing this season. :-D

God Bless....to all the kids and coaching staff on the CAVS Team. They have been an inspiration for many future young CAVS, like our son who is a first grader at Allen Elementry. His hero is Humpty this season. :-D

He played Upward's Bound B-Ball this year and would always tell me he was driving the ball to the hoop just like Humpty.

GO CAVS...refuse to lose :!: :-D

Roll Big Blue and White to Victory :!: :-D

GO SEOAL :!: :-D

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

army, it was Scott North. He was probably the leading scorer for the J.V. team last year as a soph and would have been nice to bring off the bench this year to spell Hump/Caleb. for reason unbeknown to me he decided not to play this season. I'd sure like to have him back next year but hope he does whatever is in his best interest. he's a good player. He's also been at every game this year up front cheering on his former teammates.

Judge Smales
Freshman Team

Post by Judge Smales »

Safe travels Army! :-D

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Army wrote:I like our chances with those team members you posted bronc21 for the Chillicothe Cavaliers next year. Who was the North kid you mentioned that quit? Hitchbone64, wishing our CAVS good luck. I wish that I could watch our CAVS tomorrow, especially winning the Regional. But duty calls. I am on a long flight leaving in the morning for Uncle Sam. Headed to the land of enchantment. :-D

I will be in Japan.

I will hopefully be seeing our CAVS, via the internet win the whole thing this season. :-D

God Bless....to all the kids and coaching staff on the CAVS Team. They have been an inspiration for many future young CAVS, like our son who is a first grader at Allen Elementry. His hero is Humpty this season. :-D

He played Upward's Bound B-Ball this year and would always tell me he was driving the ball to the hoop just like Humpty.

GO CAVS...refuse to lose :!: :-D

Roll Big Blue and White to Victory :!: :-D

GO SEOAL :!: :-D

army,

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Have a safe journey....Hopefully, we have a spot in the Final Four and you can brag on us over in Japan. Thanks for being one of the many that support and protect this country.

GO CAVS!!! REFUSE TO LOSE!!! TAKE NO PRISONERS!!! 4 DOWN!

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Army, Have enjoyed your posts this football and Basketball season. I didn't always agree, but that is one of the reasons, I for one want to thank you for helping protect these freedoms we have as true Americans. Good luck to the Cav's, will come over and hopefuly see your State Final Championship trophy. Wish you a save, speedy deployement. God bless.
Last edited by 1974Viking on Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

army i know we've had our arguments but good luck in japan and thanks for serving our great nation.

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

have a safe trip overseas army. you will be missed at the Schott

Return to “Boys Basketball”