Jackson 31 Greenfield McClain 28 a final

loganlocos
SEOP

Re: Jackson 31 Greenfield McClain 28 a final

Post by loganlocos »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:58 am
countywide35 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:11 am Aweosme run down

Glad you got to see this see one and it did not disappoint.

I felt it was first class all the way by Dan and the Crew for Havin ya on the radio dial at 1/2Time…..
... the folks at Jackson have ALWAYS been good to pfloyd when I make my way down Rte 93 for games ... from Dan Morrow's radio crew , the coaching staffs, right up to Mr. Howard the Jackson Superintendent - all such good people - basketball people ! ... heck even the popcorn makers are good people !!!

... countywide35, I wasn't sure about that "radio stuff" thing LOL - but Dan being that car salesman type of guy can talk you into anything LOL - he made it easy, asked questions I could actually answer! - I totally respect the Jackson radio crew - Dan is the consummate professional - he can talk to anybody and make them feel comfortable ... so it was just a 5 minute "chat with a friend about basketball" ...
The Jackson radio crew are not only outstanding at what they do but they are amazing people. Glad they had you on, Floyd! Always love the chance to catch up with those guys.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

loganlocos wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:32 am
pfloyd wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:58 am
countywide35 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:11 am Aweosme run down

Glad you got to see this see one and it did not disappoint.

I felt it was first class all the way by Dan and the Crew for Havin ya on the radio dial at 1/2Time…..
... the folks at Jackson have ALWAYS been good to pfloyd when I make my way down Rte 93 for games ... from Dan Morrow's radio crew , the coaching staffs, right up to Mr. Howard the Jackson Superintendent - all such good people - basketball people ! ... heck even the popcorn makers are good people !!!

... countywide35, I wasn't sure about that "radio stuff" thing LOL - but Dan being that car salesman type of guy can talk you into anything LOL - he made it easy, asked questions I could actually answer! - I totally respect the Jackson radio crew - Dan is the consummate professional - he can talk to anybody and make them feel comfortable ... so it was just a 5 minute "chat with a friend about basketball" ...
The Jackson radio crew are not only outstanding at what they do but they are amazing people. Glad they had you on, Floyd! Always love the chance to catch up with those guys.
Always good to read a loganlocos response here on SEOPs again ! ... yep, the Jackson folks are amazing people for sure ... hope all is well up Above the Lancaster-Dixon Line ! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

31 to 28 I'd rather watch paint dry.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

callie15 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:37 pm 31 to 28 I'd rather watch paint dry.
https://maps.apple.com/?address=1720%20 ... UAQ%3D&t=m

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

pfloyd wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:15 pm

Always good to read a loganlocos response here on SEOPs again ! ... yep, the Jackson folks are amazing people for sure ... hope all is well up Above the Lancaster-Dixon Line ! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!
I'm going to try and make it over to Westerville next week to watch the LHS boys. If I make it I'll have some "junior napkin stats" :lol: :lol:

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

loganlocos wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:32 pm
pfloyd wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:15 pm

I'm going to try and make it over to Westerville next week to watch the LHS boys. If I make it I'll have some "junior napkin stats" :lol: :lol:
LOL ... Logan dropped their 2nd in a row tonight at Warren ... Coach Maddox did to the Chiefs yet again LOL 42-40 ... if ever there was a year to GET the Warriors THIS is it BUT Coach Maddox has the boys playing D - they have to due to the lack of scoring so far this season offensively ... a BIG W for Warren in the NEW Warrior Dome !!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”