01/04 Gallia Academy @ Coal Grove

svac83
SE

Re: 01/04 Gallia Academy @ Coal Grove

Post by svac83 »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:02 pm
svac83 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:52 pm I thought blouir looked as good as he has all year. Haynes he is finally recovered from his knee problems of summer. Thought blain carter looked the best he looked since his sophomore year. Last year after the broken nose he never seemed quite right the rest of year. Seemed very comfortable in his role last night.

From my understanding Mcellend is just to have to play through what he has going on. Unless they decide to set him a few games. He is just going to be a little bothered.

I thought call looked healthy a little rusty and maybe still favoring the injury slightly. A step forward but still work to do. Right back on the floor tonight against point pleasant. Hopefully the improved effort continues
svac83 ... I haven't seen South Point but they beat a good Fairland ball club last night ... do the Pointers have the pieces to give Gallia a game tonight ?
They don’t play south Point until Tuesday they play Point pleasant tonight. But south Point may be a game. Would give south Point a better shot at there place. But the blue devils will need there best effort on Tuesday night.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

As far as Tuesday goes south Point is not very deep but there starting 5 can play with blue devils very well

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

svac83 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:22 pm As far as Tuesday goes south Point is not very deep but there starting 5 can play with blue devils very well
... thanks for keeping me straight svac83 LOL ... I'm old and getting older ... with all of the games out there it's difficult to keep track THEN when names start blending together South POINT , POINT Pleasant LOL ... but the Big Blacks are definitely different from the Pointers ... I do recall though that Point Pleasant had one of the best concession menus that I used to frequent when Pt Pleasant was in the SEOAL playing Logan back in the day ! great sandwish choices and excellent pop corn - just sayin' LOL ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”