Northwest @ Waverly

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

No, sirwalterscott, I do not keep those kind of stats. If my memory serves me right, Arnett made the only two. Not many attempts from other players.

sirwalterscott
Waterboy

Post by sirwalterscott »

thanks 2010, i appreciate your game summary above. I was told that the Tigers (Arnett) were 2-9 from the 3 pt. line (both of those in the 2nd period) and was trying to verify.

Improved foul shooting by the Tigers (17-24) may have been the difference in this ball game.

sirwalterscott
Waterboy

Post by sirwalterscott »

...and Walls was a beast! :lol:

u_kno_me
Freshman Team

Post by u_kno_me »

Spriggs suffered a sprained ankle at the beginning of the second half he came down shot a three and made the three then when he came down from the shot he landed on walls' foot and sprained it bad it looked like....He sit out the rest of the third quarter which was like 7:15 left in the quarter. He managed to come back in and play the last like 4 minutes of the fourth quarter. Shows alot of toughness and pride! I think it would have been different with him in the game.

But walls had a dominant game. 42 points thats AWESOME. He played hard all game!

sirwalterscott
Waterboy

Post by sirwalterscott »

The Spriggs kid was amazing! No way it looked like he was coming back in the game...looked like he was "walking it off" in his bare feet...I thought he was headed for x-rays. Quite a gutsy move to get back in the game and contribute. Hats off to the Mohawks...they played hard for 4 quarters plus.

u_kno_me
Freshman Team

Post by u_kno_me »

yeah I talked to spriggs after the game and he said that his ankle was killing him. I cant believe that he went back in!

Return to “Boys Basketball”