Ironton 40 VS Chillicothe 66 - FINAL

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

chilli plays warren this fri. at home.... this sat. vs #1 dayton dunbar and next fri. AT zanesville

Tiger-Brother
Riding the Bench

Post by Tiger-Brother »

TGDF I say go with the WHITE OUT since that is our HOME jersey color. That will be SWEEEEEEEEETT if you pull that off!!

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Tiger-Brother wrote:TGDF I say go with the WHITE OUT since that is our HOME jersey color. That will be SWEEEEEEEEETT if you pull that off!!

I agree. Let us know so we can get the word out TGDF..

TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

Post by TigersGameDayFan »

Tiger-Brother wrote:TGDF I say go with the WHITE OUT since that is our HOME jersey color. That will be SWEEEEEEEEETT if you pull that off!!

OK its a done deal...white out friday..let me talk to some people....i will go buy the shirts for MY student section...from like walmart...ill buy packs and pass shirts out...

T-I-G-E-R-S
ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Im not sure "my Crew" would fit in.Principal Rowe wouldn't know what to do with us.
And I will not do another detention! :lol:

Never Give Up!
ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Speaking of Drew Carey...that guys pants were CRANKED! :lol: :lol:

Never Give Up!
TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

Post by TigersGameDayFan »

ItownHosscat wrote:Speaking of Drew Carey...that guys pants were CRANKED! :lol: :lol:

aaaahhhhhahahaha...

well you know your always invited over with us...

T-I-G-E-R-S
bitbucket
Freshman Team

Post by bitbucket »

Really impressed with the Ironton JVs. Alot of discipline and looked very sharp.

If you build it, they will come
Army
S

Post by Army »

Good game Tigers :!:

GO CAVS :-D

REDSTREAKFAN
Waterboy

Post by REDSTREAKFAN »

I could not get over how few fans Ironton had at this game....I remember the stands used to be full...and it seemed as though there was hardly anyone there....

The student section did do their part, but other than that, it was pretty vacant...Has it been that way all year?

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

good game by the tigers.

noticed that they only scored 6 points in the 3rd qtr. that hurts against a good team like chilli.

how many seniors are on the b-ball team this year in ironton?

I AM MR. SHOTSKY
Waterboy

Post by I AM MR. SHOTSKY »

photos of all 3 games now online at http://www.fightingtigersports.com

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

ItownHosscat wrote:Im not sure "my Crew" would fit in.Principal Rowe wouldn't know what to do with us.
And I will not do another detention! :lol:

ITHC, I'd think you'd step right up for face paint and a seat in the student section. :lol:

pembrook burrows III
JV Team

Post by pembrook burrows III »

Chillicothe is very strong, and again proved that they are a team to be reckoned with this year. I thought the Cavs maintained a business-like attitude throughout much of the game, with minimal mood swings. That should serve them well over the course of the rest of the season. Hitchens will be an asset to Akron, and he will enjoy playing with Brett McClanahan of Nitro, WV, who is also an Akron signee this year.

The Tigers are improving, but need to get some "W's". You can progress only so far in losing situations. Winning will give the guys the needed confidence and swagger, which is now lacking. While Ironton has many tough games remaining, the beastly part if their schedule is fortunately over. They play 4 games in the next 9 days, and how they do over that stretch will tell us a lot about whether this Ironton team can be any kind of a factor in the D-III postseason.

Return to “Boys Basketball”