Chillicothe at Wheelersburg

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
DEmaniac wrote:I hope they dont want alot of SEATS!

if they do they won't be gettin that

they could give them the entire gym, and they wouldnt be getting that :lol: .

at least you all are getting new schools,and should get a bigger b ball court to go with it. 8)

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

biggdowgg wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

at least you all are getting new schools,and should get a bigger b ball court to go with it. 8)

i don't know how much bigger the new gym will be. i have heard several things about the new school

Just a Pup
Waterboy

Post by Just a Pup »

Chilli way too big and talented for this Burg team ... however, Chilli has earned the reputation of playing hard only when they feel it is required.
They should win, but should be careful not to let Burg hang around too long. If Burg hangs around under 10 in the 4th, anything can happen.

socfan
All Conference

Post by socfan »

biggdowgg wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

Actually, the new gym will only have about 200 more seats than the current gym. There will be 8 rows on each side along the sidelines and one section of bleachers in one of the "endzones" that will be the student section. The will be NO balcony or second level area. Also, there will not be any room that will allow for expansion at a later date, unless classromms and other parts of the building are to be removed. This is the state regulated size gym for a school of Wheelersburg's size and another bond issue would've had to been added to the ballot or other parts of the building that are not required by the state would have had to been removed to cover the cost of any larger gym.

E_Waugh
Freshman Team

Post by E_Waugh »

I think Chillicothe will be too much for the Pirates..

Prediction...

Chillicothe 75
Burg 58

Best of luck to both teams!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

socfan wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

Actually, the new gym will only have about 200 more seats than the current gym. There will be 8 rows on each side along the sidelines and one section of bleachers in one of the "endzones" that will be the student section. The will be NO balcony or second level area. Also, there will not be any room that will allow for expansion at a later date, unless classromms and other parts of the building are to be removed. This is the state regulated size gym for a school of Wheelersburg's size and another bond issue would've had to been added to the ballot or other parts of the building that are not required by the state would have had to been removed to cover the cost of any larger gym.

8 rows????

I had heard it was going to be 11 rows on each side and the student section on one end. I guess that's what happens when you have a glorified janitor as your buliding planner. Just like the nurses station being in the high school section of the new school intsead of down with the little kids where it should be. Just how many high school kids actually need to go to the nurse compared to little kids who will now have to walk from one end of the school to the other to go see the nurse.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
socfan
All Conference

Post by socfan »

Burg Grad, I may be mistaken, but I thought I was told 8 rows. It may be 11; still not that many seats.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
socfan wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

8 rows????

I had heard it was going to be 11 rows on each side and the student section on one end. I guess that's what happens when you have a glorified janitor as your buliding planner. Just like the nurses station being in the high school section of the new school intsead of down with the little kids where it should be. Just how many high school kids actually need to go to the nurse compared to little kids who will now have to walk from one end of the school to the other to go see the nurse.

glorified janitor?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

didnt mean to get everyone off topic.

should be a good game tonight,I may come see this one, as much as I hate to fight that crowd :(

Army
S

Post by Army »

Good Luck to both teams, should be a heck of a game. Especially, with all the tradition at the Wheelersburg Pirates Gym.

Go CAVS :!:

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
socfan wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

8 rows????

Why do they need a nurse ANYWHERE in the school? They should go home if they are sick and let their parents take them to the doctor...or nurse. More wasted taxpayer money.

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.
TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

gahs4ever wrote:Nice to see everyone is thinking about Chilli-Burg on Saturday and looking past Chilli-GAHS on Friday night.

Now we can see why........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

good luckk burg play hard stay focused and come out with the win!!!!!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

TheMalteseFalcon wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
socfan wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

8 rows????

Why do they need a nurse ANYWHERE in the school? They should go home if they are sick and let their parents take them to the doctor...or nurse. More wasted taxpayer money.

I would think that the little kids would need a nurse much more than the high school kids would. Little kids who still have recess would be more prone to being injured than the bigger kids who don't have recess. It also may be mandated by the state that a school has a nurse so that is why a nurse is there.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

End of 1st quarter

Chillicothe 23
Wheelersburg 14

Chillicothe is hot and the Burg can't buy a basket. Shooting a lot of threes and missing way to many wide open looks.

Chillicothe 10/15, 66% from the floor
Burg 6/18, 33% from the floor

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

Chillicothe 36 - Wheelersburg 26.........HALF
chilli rested the starters the last 2 min. of half....im sure to keep them fresh for the full court pressure 2nd half.....im amazed at how chilli DOESNT get chambers the ball. he's 3-3 1st half. coach k talked about this the other day, yet it keeps on happening.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Halftime

Chillicothe 36
Wheelersburg 26

Burg
Spradlin 11
Lang 4
A Stegman 6
Jenkins 3
M Stegman 2

Sht 11/29, 38%
FT 2/5, 40%
TO 6
Reb 14

Chilli
Hitchens 15
Chambers 6
Knights 4
Dawes 7
Newman 2
Beverly 2

Sht 15/27, 55%
FT 2/2, 100%
TO 5
Reb 13

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

End of 3rd quarter

Chillicothe 53
Wheelersburg 33

Chilli is running away with it. They are on fire and the Burg can't buy one.

tiger_4_ever
Waterboy

Post by tiger_4_ever »

Chillicothe rolling!!

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

FINAL
CHILLICOTHE 68 - WHEELERSBURG 42

Return to “Boys Basketball”