(5) Waverly vs. (8) Warren Sat. 2/29

thebarlowbandit
All State

Re: (5) Waverly vs. (8) Warren Sat. 2/29

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:56 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:01 pm Crazy what Warren has accomplished this season without Dennis. Maddox best coaching job IMO
I can’t wait until Maddox and Stiverson retire :lol:
Why, that won’t help that gawd awful defense you guys played. I’ve seen better defense in my nieces 6th grade practices at Belpre than Athens played tonight.

Ukfanatic
Varsity

Post by Ukfanatic »

Great year for my Tigers! Looking for even better things th next two years. Congrats to Warren! Maddox is a phenomenal coach who had his team prepared last night for everything that was thrown at them. Nobody should be surprised it is him and Stiverson in the district finals, two of the best in southeastern Ohio! Shout out to all the great posters I have met and talked with this year! Glad to be a part of SEOPS family. Get great joy out of coming here are reading and participatin in talk about the greatest sport ever. Thanks Pflyod, Smurray, Lucas Davenport, Mlittle, Ironmasn92 Tri-State youth sports, Trojandave, Mattash, hoopie74, swankier pine, masterofnone, 93bulldog, and the rest of the crew for a great season! Look forward to seeing you in the cheap seats next season!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Ukfanatic wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:27 am Great year for my Tigers! Looking for even better things th next two years. Congrats to Warren! Maddox is a phenomenal coach who had his team prepared last night for everything that was thrown at them. Nobody should be surprised it is him and Stiverson in the district finals, two of the best in southeastern Ohio! Shout out to all the great posters I have met and talked with this year! Glad to be a part of SEOPS family. Get great joy out of coming here are reading and participatin in talk about the greatest sport ever. Thanks Pflyod, Smurray, Lucas Davenport, Mlittle, Ironmasn92 Tri-State youth sports, Trojandave, Mattash, hoopie74, swankier pine, masterofnone, 93bulldog, and the rest of the crew for a great season! Look forward to seeing you in the cheap seats next season!
Sad the season came to and end for our Tigers but they had a very successful season at 19-6 for how the season started.....
If everyone is healthy and things pan out the way they look like they will the Tigers will be a force next year. Looking forward to it already.
In the meantime, I’m ready for Tiger football 🏈...

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

smurray wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:40 am
Ukfanatic wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:27 am Great year for my Tigers! Looking for even better things th next two years. Congrats to Warren! Maddox is a phenomenal coach who had his team prepared last night for everything that was thrown at them. Nobody should be surprised it is him and Stiverson in the district finals, two of the best in southeastern Ohio! Shout out to all the great posters I have met and talked with this year! Glad to be a part of SEOPS family. Get great joy out of coming here are reading and participatin in talk about the greatest sport ever. Thanks Pflyod, Smurray, Lucas Davenport, Mlittle, Ironmasn92 Tri-State youth sports, Trojandave, Mattash, hoopie74, swankier pine, masterofnone, 93bulldog, and the rest of the crew for a great season! Look forward to seeing you in the cheap seats next season!
Sad the season came to and end for our Tigers but they had a very successful season at 19-6 for how the season started.....
If everyone is healthy and things pan out the way they look like they will the Tigers will be a force next year. Looking forward to it already.
In the meantime, I’m ready for Tiger football 🏈...
Don't forget about baseball. :o ;)

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Congrats to both schools,parents and the communities for the fun times and good games. Learn and build for the future. Go SEO basketball.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:32 am Why, that won’t help that gawd awful defense you guys played. I’ve seen better defense in my nieces 6th grade practices at Belpre than Athens played tonight.
You do realize Warren plays zero defense. Gave up 77 against Athens. :lol:

jcbigblue13
Freshman Team

Post by jcbigblue13 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:43 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:32 am Why, that won’t help that gawd awful defense you guys played. I’ve seen better defense in my nieces 6th grade practices at Belpre than Athens played tonight.
You do realize Warren plays zero defense. Gave up 77 against Athens. :lol:
You smoking crack??? Warren wasnt at their best at Athens(sickness and some injuries), give Athens credit they took it to us and wanted it more than the Warriors that night. All healthy now and the Warrior D is on top of their game like all Warren TEAMS!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”