VALLEY INDIANS

BUCKEYE NUT
Riding the Bench

VALLEY INDIANS

Post by BUCKEYE NUT »

What a pleasure it has been for me to watch the running Indians this season. the senior leader ship and the comraderie of these young men working with the under classmen, which are all very good athlete has come together to give the Valley fans some of the best basketball that has been in this school for a few years. Coach Villinger has molded this group into a team and is to be commended for his contribution to these young men. Good luck on the rest of the season and the up coming tournament.

bucknut 23
Varsity

Re: VALLEY INDIANS

Post by bucknut 23 »

It's been several years since I've been to a game at Valley and even longer since I graduated from there. However, I spoke to a person today who stated to me that this is the best enthusiasm he has seen at school and in the community in several years and that the crowd just loves the style of play this year of the Indians. This person were telling me how much they enjoy watching the effort the team shows and how there are at least 10 kids who get on the floor each game and they just play defense and run the ball up and down the floor on every possession. They have definitely had a better season up to this point than many people expected them to have.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Well said guys! I have really enjoyed this season watching these Indians play hard. All these kids have given good efforts night in and night out. You can really see a big fan base building when you go to the games. Great crowds, and great job by the school putting together the right atmosphere. The cheer block is impressive at every game. Even on the road. I agree that the older kids on the team have taken on the younger ones and allowed them to grow. That is a great sign of leadership. All in all, I've had a great time going to the games for the first time in years. And no matter how it shakes out, I know coach V and company will lay it on the line come playoff time. We will be a tough out!

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Who does Valley have left on there schedule?

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

did they beat SW

basketballparent
Freshman Team

Post by basketballparent »

yes, they beat SW
Score was 68-60
Jeeps played a hard fought game!!!

SouthernohioSB
Freshman Team

Post by SouthernohioSB »

SW was on fire from behind the arc. They probably made 12-15 3's in the game. Valley was up by 15 at one point then SW started hitting some 3's and got it to 4 with about 30 seconds left.

Stump353
Waterboy

Post by Stump353 »

I love watching the Indians play. I wish I had coach V as my coach and I wish the team I was on played with the heart and hustle that this team does. Keep it up Valley and Coach V..

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

I believe West is at Valley tonight, Feb.11-makeup game!!!

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

When is Valley next game after tonight?

crab_apple4
JV Team

Post by crab_apple4 »

I think Friday at home against Waverly and then next week at Minford.

Return to “Boys Basketball”