How can Oak Hill lose 2 conference games already?

sparky
All State

Re: How can Oak Hill lose 2 conference games already?

Post by sparky »

4th,
i think that is true of almost all teams, not many teams if any ever play better on the road than at home for various reasons.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

highspeed wrote:I have a question for the Oak Hill posters - How can the Oaks lose 2 conference games already this early in the season with the talent they have? Not trying to start an issue - this is just a question - they are loaded aren't they, can anyone really deny this?- What is going on? 2 losses already in the SOC. Is Minford and Valley that good or did Oak Hill just not play well?

They lost because the other team scored more points you moron! Get out yer whistle and yer resume' and go help if you know so much. What a dumb arse!

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote:
highspeed wrote:I have a question for the Oak Hill posters - How can the Oaks lose 2 conference games already this early in the season with the talent they have? Not trying to start an issue - this is just a question - they are loaded aren't they, can anyone really deny this?- What is going on? 2 losses already in the SOC. Is Minford and Valley that good or did Oak Hill just not play well?

They lost because the other team scored more points you moron! Get out yer whistle and yer resume' and go help if you know so much. What a dumb arse!

Ouch, i hear the gong taking its warmup rings...

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

cg it is quite clear they have lost some games. i wouldnt want to face them come tournament time though :mrgreen:

Dreamteamer
Waterboy

Post by Dreamteamer »

59-58-57-56-55.........

Chuck Taylor
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Stupid is as stupid does, Lancer!

hey koondogger....just learn to spell and then spellcheck wont be necessary.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Simple question to answer : They are high school kids, not pros.

Return to “Boys Basketball”