ATHENS @ VINTON COUNTY 12/19

UpperDecker
Waterboy

Re: ATHENS @ VINTON COUNTY 12/19

Post by UpperDecker »

Larry Dallas wrote:Let me start out by saying that the moderators have asked me to tone down my posts because some administrators at a rival high school could not handle the truth.

If someone from the backwoods of VC could tell me what your AD's name is and what he looks like, I will be having a stern conversation with him tomorrow night.
Censorship is fascist and I for one, as a taxpaying American, will not tolerate it.

I am also asking that all Bulldog fans leave their loved ones and valuables at home. It has been reported on the local news that theft and violence are the new hobbies in McArthur.

It doesn't matter how bad the officiating and crime will be in McArthur, the Bulldogs will leave with a victory over a very sluggish VC bunch.

You are a liar!!!! Someone could set you in the AD's lap and you would pee yourself like a 3 year old in Santas lap for the 1st time. Talk crap on here and live your life like a coward.
By the way, last time i checked Athens was no metropolis. The only theft that will occur in McArther Friday night is when someone realizes who you are and steals your front teeth looser.

After the game Friday night Larry will be MIA on this site. He has wrote a check his team simply cant cash. Athens will have a LONG ride home after the game, but they can be entertained by Larrys whistling with his newly aquired gap in his front teeth. Next week hell be on a street corner putting the gaps to good use.

Larry Dallas
Waterboy

Post by Larry Dallas »

Keep it up fools. You're just giving my Bulldogs more bulletin board material.

UpperDecker
Waterboy

Post by UpperDecker »

Larry Dallas wrote:Keep it up fools. You're just giving my Bulldogs more bulletin board material.

You could tatoo it to their chests and it wouldnt make a difference.

akwhitewater
Freshman Team

Post by akwhitewater »

Larry & Upperdeck: Just my opinion but don't the two of you think it is about time to cool it? It is nice to see the support for your respective teams but this is a little much for most of us grown up to take. :aaaaa17
I would hate to think that the end to what may be a very good game would be an all out brawl no matter who might win. This would ruin the whole night for both teams. I am fairly sure that Vinton will be sportsman like; I can only hope that the same can be said of Athens.

So, with that said here's hoping BOTH teams have an injury free night

Jake Roberts
Freshman Team

Post by Jake Roberts »

Larry Dallas wrote:If someone from the backwoods of VC could tell me what your AD's name is and what he looks like, I will be having a stern conversation with him tomorrow night.
Censorship is fascist and I for one, as a taxpaying American, will not tolerate it.

I'm not actually from the backwoods of Vinton County, but I can tell you what the AD looks like. He's around 5'7" (so he claims), dark hair, answers to the name "Larry". Just ask for Larry Arthurs and someone will point you in the right direction.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

What about a prediction on the Freshman game. I heard from Vegas that the Dogs are a 7 point favorite in the freshman contest.
Last edited by Gecko on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scratch-N-Sniff
Waterboy

Post by Scratch-N-Sniff »

i'll take the under.

nickle back
Freshman Team

Post by nickle back »

After watching Athens play I will take the Vikings by 15.

FrankieG
Freshman Team

Post by FrankieG »

Good Luck Vikes!!

Coach Skinner
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Skinner »

Make sure you come to say hello Frank. Gotta stay current with all the old Shade Panthers every chance I get.

Jeff

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

Coach Skinner wrote:Make sure you come to say hello Frank. Gotta stay current with all the old Shade Panthers every chance I get.

Jeff

The Albany Red Devils owned the Shade Panthers!

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

Good Luck Vikings!

Coach Skinner
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Skinner »

You are killing me JJ. Myself, Don Lee, Mike Bobo, Roger Sellers, Guthries, might all disagree with you.

One thing I can say though, as crazy as we were about our own little schools, when we hit the 9th grade, we were Alexander Spartans through and through.

Boomhauer
Waterboy

Post by Boomhauer »

vikes athens gametime man. ya wanna say the vikes should win athens really confident cant count those cats out man. Man these old cagers know the time and its time.

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

No doubt! Myself, Mike Chapman, Bill Whitlatch, Doug Kieter, and Robert Ator among others disagree! LOL! Those were some serious rivalries back then!

Bobo still looks like he is game shape!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Well there isn't much to say, im sure the players have been reading this junk for about a week and are probably laughing their buts off ... Luckily for them, the game is played on the court and not on some message board.

My guess is ...

Athens 66
Vinton County 60

* Now, if the refs are terrible that score could change considerably ...

They could be in Athens' favor

Athens 72
Vinton County 61

Or they could be Vintons favor

Vinton county 56
Athens 54

MOBSTERMAN
Freshman Team

Post by MOBSTERMAN »

Who has Athens beat?
And
How many fouls are they averaging?

vikefan
Freshman Team

Post by vikefan »

Come on...let's not speculate about the refs before the game even begins. Sounds like preparation for excusing a loss.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

MOBSTERMAN wrote:Who has Athens beat?
And
How many fouls are they averaging?

Jackson, Meigs, and Gallia.
They don't foul that much.

akwhitewater
Freshman Team

Post by akwhitewater »

Hi, I just logged onto WATH and they are webcasting the Bobcats game. Are you sure they will cover the Vinton-Athens game?

Return to “Boys Basketball”