Which is more effective The Scream or The Stomp

Which is more effective Scream or Stomp?

Total votes: 0

The Dog
Freshman Team

Re: Which is more effective The Scream or The Stomp

Post by The Dog »

Who cares about a bunch of screaming and stomping? The players either want to play or they don't. Any ref that gives in to a bunch of stomping and screaming is a sissy if you ask me. Thats like cheating, thats just how I see it.

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

Maximus wrote:whats howie's record the past 3 seasons?

Not very good. A lot of outcoaching going on I guess. :lol:

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

haha...thats what i was looking for but i am sure there is a perfectly good excuse coming our way from the kid

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Our kids experienced the stare from that koondogger guy in a scrimmage and let me tell you that the intimidation it brought has really effected our entire season.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

IMO, Its a combination. A little bit of screaming and crying, but not too much, just enough to get sire refs attention. Once the coach has the refs attention, he should immediatly shift to the stomp, with just a small touch of whining , accented by banging on a chair with closed fists. This will insure immedeate response from the ref, who should be used to child like temper tantrems by now.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Maximus wrote:
Kid green wrote:FEAR the STOMP! :mrgreen:

whats howie's record for the past three or four years?

Im getting really sick of you guys getting on here and bad mouthing Howard. If you only know what a nice man he is you would leave him alone. As far as getting outcoach you gotto be kidding me. He never losses very many games but when he losses 1 or 2 every season he dont ever get outcouched. I bet you losers cant outcouch him. I wish he woud get on here and tell you guys off, but he is to good a person for that. So I have to do it. Leave him alone or he just may take it out on your team.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

please tell gilligan,shorty,stomper or whatever his name is to take it easy on my tomcats. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Kid green wrote:FEAR the STOMP! :mrgreen:

whats howie's record for the past three or four years?

Im getting really sick of you guys getting on here and bad mouthing Howard. If you only know what a nice man he is you would leave him alone. As far as getting outcoach you gotto be kidding me. He never losses very many games but when he losses 1 or 2 every season he dont ever get outcouched. I bet you losers cant outcouch him. I wish he woud get on here and tell you guys off, but he is to good a person for that. So I have to do it. Leave him alone or he just may take it out on your team.

He already tried.....and we BEAT him!

MOBSTERMAN
Freshman Team

Post by MOBSTERMAN »

If done the right way and used only when really needed a combination works very well.
But it all depends on the type of kids you have and the relationship the coach has with the kids

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

I like the stomp but I think the scream is a little more effective. ;-)

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

Whatever happened to that thread with all the alias' on it? Some of these guys have many. :lol:

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

reedsvilleeaglesfan take it easy.
if you don't like it stay off this site.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Go ahead and make fun all you want and call names but I will tell you I know as for "shorty" I don't think so. To be awenest I know not. Just remember he will deal with you when his team plays yours and it wont be good for you. Oh and the referees do give Howard the calls cause they respect how him for being a grate coach and an ever grater man not cause he stomps or screams which he does very littel. So call all the names you want it just makes him want to beet your team worse.

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote:Go ahead and make fun all you want and call names but I will tell you I know as for "shorty" I don't think so. To be awenest I know not. Just remember he will deal with you when his team plays yours and it wont be good for you. Oh and the referees do give Howard the calls cause they respect how him for being a grate coach and an ever grater man not cause he stomps or screams which he does very littel. So call all the names you want it just makes him want to beet your team worse.

You have absolutely got to be kidding me. Why get on here and make yourself and your obvious icon of greatness look so childishly silly? :lol:

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan

Way to be a spokesperson for your beloved Eagles...

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

howie is short

MOBSTERMAN
Freshman Team

Post by MOBSTERMAN »

I always thought referees called them like they see them on the floor
All this time its really been how much respect they have for "grate" coaches
"I got a foul on number 3 red, Oh and by the way I liked the way you switched to zone last trip down coach, you are great coach and for that you deserve a couple cheap calls on the opposition."

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

MOBSTERMAN wrote:I always thought referees called them like they see them on the floor
"I got a foul on number 3 red, Oh and by the way I liked the way you switched to zone last trip down coach, you are great coach and for that you deserve a couple cheap calls on the opposition."

Apparently not in Eagle land there mobsterman. :lol: I guess the refs don't think Howie is so "grate" this year as he seems to not be getting too many calls. :122245

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

this is "grate" :lol:

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

hardhitter ll wrote:
MOBSTERMAN wrote:I always thought referees called them like they see them on the floor

Apparently not in Eagle land there mobsterman. :lol: I guess the refs don't think Howie is so "grate" this year as he seems to not be getting too many calls. :122245

But just remember he is never out coached... :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”