Top 10 players in TVC Ohio

dish it
Riding the Bench

Re: Top 10 players in TVC Ohio

Post by dish it »

tazman wrote:Seems as if someone has left out Kyle Barnhouse from Alexander. The boy can play and doesn't get enough credit but he will be the leading scorer for the Spartans in 08 if he gets the ball. GUARANTEED!!!!

I would have to agree, Kyle is a good ball player and hes gonna be right up there at the top!

bballnut
Riding the Bench

Post by bballnut »

Mulford from Trimble will stand out this year

bulldog0909
Freshman Team

Post by bulldog0909 »

this is TVC-ohio....

the artist
Waterboy

Post by the artist »

ToughLuck01 wrote:
classof86 wrote:Jacob Well, Meigs
Clay Bolin, Meigs

The topic said top 10 not top 15.

I don't know about that. Jacob has gotten better, and for the parts of the year that Clay gets to play, I think he will be top ten. About the 1-10 list that was up there too, I don't think Lynch should be ahead of Tolar or Bolin in an all-around scale, but if you're talking about three-pointers then he's definitely up there, and I haven't seen much of Wellston, how good will they be this year?

FLASH-G
Riding the Bench

Post by FLASH-G »

boilermaker wrote:Just post Wellston's roster on here :mrgreen:

Boilermaker did you play basketball or were you just friends with the best basketplayer in Wellston .

ratm
Waterboy

Post by ratm »

Is Lynch hurt and out for the year? I have heard that, just wanted to know if there is any truth to that?

ToughLuck01
Waterboy

Post by ToughLuck01 »

the artist wrote:
ToughLuck01 wrote:
classof86 wrote:Jacob Well, Meigs
Clay Bolin, Meigs

The topic said top 10 not top 15.

I don't know about that. Jacob has gotten better, and for the parts of the year that Clay gets to play, I think he will be top ten. About the 1-10 list that was up there too, I don't think Lynch should be ahead of Tolar or Bolin in an all-around scale, but if you're talking about three-pointers then he's definitely up there, and I haven't seen much of Wellston, how good will they be this year?

If a team has two of the top ten players then why the heck are they not competing for the TVC. tHEY HAD BOTH THESE PLAYERS LAST YEAR AND GOT FOURTH AND ALSO LOST TO THE LAST PLACE TEAM , NELSONVILLE.

Sprint_Girl
Waterboy

Post by Sprint_Girl »

SMITH-MEIGS
BOLIN- MEIGS..

either one is very good.

DMB
Waterboy

Post by DMB »

Nelsonville-York was not last in the TVC in 2007-08. They were fifth place or next to last. Wellston was last.

ratm
Waterboy

Post by ratm »

You would have to throw Jacob Well from Meigs in there as well.

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

Nelsonville York has several good players on the team but the problem is you can have the best player of them all but if you can not play as a team you WILL NOT WIN GAMES. This goes for all the teams in the TVC play as a team and you will win ball games you don’t have to be the best player but the best team player.

ToughLuck01
Waterboy

Post by ToughLuck01 »

ratm wrote:You would have to throw Jacob Well from Meigs in there as well.

He is good but not good enough to be in the top 10. I can name ten better if you dont believe me.

ratm
Waterboy

Post by ratm »

I will take your word. But list your top ten anyway. And is Lynch out for the year? I heard that, true?

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Flash G just a fan of the Rockets . I AM a friend of the best player to play for the Rockets :!:

MOBSTERMAN
Freshman Team

Post by MOBSTERMAN »

Has anyone said Cales from Wellston

eagle7
Riding the Bench

Post by eagle7 »

Watkins Belpre

ToughLuck01
Waterboy

Post by ToughLuck01 »

ratm wrote:I will take your word. But list your top ten anyway. And is Lynch out for the year? I heard that, true?

Casey Love- Wellston
Jake Prater- Vinton
Ethan Allen- Vinton
Andy Grillo- Vinton
Micheal Barrick- Nelsonville
Eric Tolar- Alexander
Greg Frost- Alexander
Kyle Barnhouse- Alexander.
Markey Tate- Belpre
Clay Bolin- Meigs

Even though i named this top ten, some play different positions than the Well boy so it's still hard to determine. I also think these players have a little more varsity experience than Jacob Well.

shoothe3
Waterboy

Post by shoothe3 »

MOBSTERMAN wrote:Has anyone said Cales from Wellston

SLONE CALES
i have seen him play and he is a great basketball player. the only bad part is derrow doesnt value him like he values his junior players this year. hands down cales is the best player on the rockets this year(also the baseball team- have u seen this kid bunt) IF he had a coach that seen his potential he would be a deadly weapon for sure. no doubt in my mind he will take over and lead wellston to a tvc title and then some

@nd_1
Freshman Team

Post by @nd_1 »

SLONE CALES
i have seen him play and he is a great basketball player. the only bad part is derrow doesnt value him like he values his junior players this year. hands down cales is the best player on the rockets this year(also the baseball team- have u seen this kid bunt) IF he had a coach that seen his potential he would be a deadly weapon for sure. no doubt in my mind he will take over and lead wellston to a tvc title and then some

Easy Slone, don't get too full of your self.

shoothe3
Waterboy

Post by shoothe3 »

@nd_1 wrote:
SLONE CALES

Easy Slone, don't get too full of your self.

how does that make me slone? because i said he has potential? i didnt say he is the greatest player in the world(or in the tvc for that matter) I said he is the best player on the rockets. I never said he would win the NBA championship, i said he is going to lead the rockets to the tvc title. And you will see when the rockets are dominating the team you root for.

but if you are going to post the top 10 players in the tvc. cales should be on your list. im not saying he is number 1 but he is definitly in the top10.

Casey Love(mentioned above) is also in my top10

Return to “Boys Basketball”