Waterboy

TVC - HOCKING

Post by Quintessential »

XXXX

I smell bad
Varsity

Re: TVC - HOCKING

Post by I smell bad »

Stood beside the 6'11" 250lb foreign player Friday night before the playoff game. Man is he huge! I am 6'2" 220. He makes me look tiny. WOW! I say good luck muscling this guy out of the lane. Anywho, hows basketball season going for all you other TVC teams? :122245 We're still plugging away on the gridiron up here. I think ole Koondogger is getting ancy, wanting to get the bball season started, but coach Faires just keeps winning. :122245

SErunner
JV Team

Post by SErunner »

Hope to see FH win a few games.

really looking forward to seeing some B-ball.

tripledoubleforlife
Waterboy

Post by tripledoubleforlife »

Well we can see that I smell bad is obviously from trimble and most likely spouting off about something they don't have and only wished that they did have :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Only wishing I am doing is that it was Friday, so I could see the Cats in round 2 of the football playoffs. How bout you tripledouble? How are the football playoffs treating your team? Also, when you see the Giant you will know what I was talking about. :mrgreen:

vbsb09
Waterboy

Post by vbsb09 »

i heard he is truthfully only 6'2'' and like maybe 200lbs. from pictures he looks like it too.

and also FH has a new coach that has whipped the boys into shape and i have a good feeling about them this year, but FH has never been too bad in boys bball.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

football is over for the cats now koondogger can get his players in the gym

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Koondogger will have' em ready. Of course as, I read on the Eastern/Southern thread, no coach could ever hope to compete with the Caldwell twins in Meigs County, but Koondogger will give it a heck of a shot. :122245

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

the cats will be ready!!!!!!!

vbsb09
Waterboy

Post by vbsb09 »

tomcats, you were good at football, i'll give you that, but basketball season comes and trimble kitties should run and hide.

fh will be strong this year. look at the younger years of these boys. they were always undefeated. smith,stanley,clark,torrence,campbell,thompson.

they will be tough. :122245

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

PAUL BUNYAN wrote:The only thing FH has is Justin Stanley and Torrence. Justin is the only stand out player in the group you have mentioned and I see Brendan hiting some threes.

I take it you think Grant Smith and Tyler Thompson graduated?

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

Federal Hocking wins the league hands down. No one else is even close to us. Everyone else is playing for second. Good Luck fighting to be the second best team in the league. :lol: :lol: :lol:

fedhocker
Riding the Bench

Post by fedhocker »

King of Kings wrote:Federal Hocking wins the league hands down. No one else is even close to us. Everyone else is playing for second. Good Luck fighting to be the second best team in the league. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You must not have been at their scrimmage last night. I think Fed will win the league this year but its gonna take a lot more discipline and effort than they've shown so far.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

don't count out my tomcats.

FULLSCHEDULE
Waterboy

Post by FULLSCHEDULE »

Cats will be tough this year. Lots of speed heard they have been working hard in the gym. Scrimmage this Saturday will be nice to see what they got. From what I hear Cats will give other teams a real fight. Cats roll

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

My guess is.....

1. Federal Hocking
2. Southern
3. Waterford
4. Eastern
5. Miller
6. Trimble

The 1-3 could go in any order but I believe that will be the top three. Eastern could very well end up surprising me but that is my guess.

bballnut
Riding the Bench

Post by bballnut »

have you bumped your head????

Trimble will be in the top 3. my guess is 2
Southern will be in bottom 2

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

nope, my head is just fine. anything could happen but I just think Trimble is over rated because of a few select Trimble fans. I really dont know how it will turn out but I would guess it will turn out close to what i have listed.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Maximus is correct. Every year it has been a ton of hype from the trimble folks, and then reality hits once the games start. Interesting that we've not heard from some of the early noise makers. I'm guessing that Coach Koons put the muzzle on the players who had been on here running their mouths throughout the summer and the first month of school.

They've been awfully silent since the first of October. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Calvin1
Waterboy

Post by Calvin1 »

No kidding Steely Dan. Where are allllllll the Trimble players that were running there mouths??? hahahaha :122245

Return to “Boys Basketball”