Top 25 Players in Southeastern Ohio!!!

Guru
Waterboy

Top 25 Players in Southeastern Ohio!!!

Post by Guru »

Just curious to see who people think are the best 25 boys basketball players in the Southeastern Ohio area.

I smell bad
Varsity

Re: Top 25 Players in Southeastern Ohio!!!

Post by I smell bad »

Have to say the new kid at Trimble would be #1. He is the only one in the area that I know of that is receiving D-1 offers (according to what I have read on here). They say this kid is something else. He is 6'10"+ by some accounts, and can jump out of the gym. They have also said he is a heck of a 3 point shooter. I would say he will lead coach K's Cats to a 17+ win season, and a deeeeeeeep tourny run.

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

I smell bad wrote: He is the only one in the area that I know of that is receiving D-1 offers
]
I know that may be what you hear on here and maybe he is but i know that cunningham at Waterford is gettin D-1 offers.

I smell bad wrote:He is 6'10"+ by some accounts, and can jump out of the gym.

I don't know if he is six ten but but i think we've all heard he can be anything from 6'6 to 6'10. He seems like he could be a good jumper but i have also heard he is very weak. I don't want to dismiss or disagree with you on anything but i am just saying cunningham has offers and we can't say a deffinite hight just yet and knowing the schools around here they'll add a nice little bonus for him, personally i think 6'10 is a bit too much but i guess we'll all find out soon enough. Untill we get too see him play atleast a half a season too say he is the best...alot of other guys have shown they can get it done but he hasn't yet

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Hold on to 'er Newt, this is gonna get good...

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

I think that the 6'6 SHANKS kid from western pike should be on this list he handels the ball real well has outstanding range on his jumper and can jump out the gym.

CAT@MOUSEBBBALL
Waterboy

Post by CAT@MOUSEBBBALL »

The exchange student from Trimble is about 6'8",has some skills,needs to get stronger.He has a good shot from 15ft and has a nice game around the basket.If he can get 15pts,10rebounds a night,he will really help his team..

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

OK GW, I'll go there. I'm going to put on my jeweled turban and reincarnate "Carnac the Great" (God rest Johnny Carson). You youngin's won't get it, but that's OK, too.

Now, I could take this a million different directions, but I'm going to be nice, especially with BB a ways off. I'll say this:

Answer: Lot's of self-adulation

Question: Name the thread on SEOPreps that has the most kids posting that they are one of the top 25 players in SEO?

Answer: No

Question: Will this mystery player average 15 points and 10 rebounds a game for the Tomcats?

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

meigs has a kid named clay bolin. great shot, tougher than $1.50 steak and is cold blooded when the game is on the line.
they had eric tolar who will do alexander the same service.
the tvc should be really great this year.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Clay Bolin is a very nice player, indeed.

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Blake Justice, a 6'1" sophomore from Peebles would have to be on this list.

Yossarian
Freshman Team

Post by Yossarian »

Define best.

PLEASANTFLYER
JV Team

Post by PLEASANTFLYER »

Yossarian wrote:Define best.

better than the rest!

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Craig Unger from North Adams...hands down...this kid can do it all.

freakintheseat
Freshman Team

Post by freakintheseat »

A sophomore that had no recognition at the varsity level as a freshman, has not earned the right to be a TOP player! If he continues to work hard he may earn it next year.
Andy Grillo and Ethan Allen of Vinton County have to be right there at the top of the list. VC also has Prater, Ward, Thompson and Guthrie that will step up, they all had minutes at the varsity level and supported the district champs last year.
Greg Frost, Eric Tolar and Zach Bobo of Alexander.
Markie Tate of Belpre.
Cunningham of Waterford.
Barrick of Nelsonville.
Clay Bolin of Meigs.

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Tar Heel

I agree with you on Unger. That kid is a tremendous player. So, from the SHL I think you have Unger, Justice, and possibly Andrew Seaman also from Peebles who would be top 25. Seaman had some big games last year as a sophomore and this year will really see a huge advancement in his game.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Oh yeah the Unger kid!Thats the one Fairland shut down right?? :lol: Oh whos that guy that guarded him oh yeah!Cole Hatfield! ;-)I also like the Stegman kids from Burg,Good athletes!I also like the Justice kid from Peebles but hes got to get stronger,I saw him and his whole team lose their legs at the Convo last year!And I have to mention Micheal Lamb too,Even though he doesnt play for my team anymore he is still a tremendous player.Probably better than anybody I have mentioned above!

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Bryan Osborne of Eastern-Pike

He can drive, dish, and plays very well inside for his size.
If he worked on his perimeter game in the offseason, he will be a handful for opposing teams this year.

freakintheseat
Freshman Team

Post by freakintheseat »

Oh, I am sorry. Has this kid been offered a college scholarship already? I am truely sorry, in that case, put him right at the top!
My post, my opinion. Your post, your opinion.
I am endorsing players that have played at the varsity level.
Remind me in a few years! :roll:

Pringles105
Freshman Team

Post by Pringles105 »

yeah shanks is the stuff

Return to “Boys Basketball”