Waterboy

Glenwood @ Symmes Valley 1/10/12

Post by jumpshotstupid »

Thoughts???

Eaglesnest
All State

Re: Glenwood @ Symmes Valley 1/10/12

Post by Eaglesnest »

Symmes Valley is tough at home. But, New Boston played Eastern much tougher than did Symmes Valley.

Tigers by 8.

dukefan
Waterboy

Post by dukefan »

new boston by 15

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Very interested in this game keep us posted on scores if possible.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

Haven't seen SV but the Indians took NB to the limit on their home court, so will be interested to see how SV plays against them. Please update tonight if possible.

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

New Boston is a tough team to play at home, but this is at Symmes so I think you can throw out the court advantage. I'll go with NB by 10.

Hank
Waterboy

Post by Hank »

Halftime
SV 32 - NB 35...

SV had a 10+ pt. lead and NB came back right before halftime.

Also SV had 10+ fouls and NB only 5 at the half...

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Come on Tigers............Hang on!

Thanks Hank for the update!

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Good win for the Vikings

Emil Blonsky
Waterboy

Post by Emil Blonsky »

What was the final score???

iam4osu
JV Team

Post by iam4osu »

69-67 was the final

Emil Blonsky
Waterboy

Post by Emil Blonsky »

Funny how this team comes together and gets a big win, yet i dont see people like fanosports99,bucks2407,viking pride,abc and even i am 4osu on here giving the coach any credit for a win but they sure like talk bad about the coach when the team loses. Teams will have ups and downs especially young teams and I got a feeling these people just dont like the coach for some reason and thats why they get on here and talk trash after a loss, well people if you can talk about the bad things have the guts to give credit on the good things, but I am sure that wont happen, so Coach Fuller just know there are alot of us who think you are doing a fine job and have our support. keep believing vikings, practice hard and do the right things and the results will take care of themselves.

PopCorn
Freshman Team

Post by PopCorn »

Emil

It was nice to see the Vikings put one together against New Boston. I can't speak for the ones you mentioned in your thread but maybe they are just holding their breath hoping it happens again against ND on Tuesday. I can't imagine any Viking fan wanting to see us lose so they can bash the coaching staff. I think that win last Tuesday just might give them the confidence they need to step it up. It was a great game to watch and come away with the win.

Lets go Vikings!

Emil Blonsky
Waterboy

Post by Emil Blonsky »

Popcorn

If you go back and look at some older threads you will see what I was referring to, you have been rooting for SV long enough to know for some not all it is more important for their own kids glory than for sucess of the team and I dont think that will ever change. I think that is a sign of the times and it happens at alot of schools, it is me 1st and not team 1st. Sad state of affairs all the way around kids get shortchanged by people telling them how great they are and coaches having to deal with kids who are being told at home the coach doesnt know anything and you are the best player ever. Let the kids be kids enjoy playing the game and parents stop trying to relive your youth thru your child.

iam4osu
JV Team

Post by iam4osu »

I havent been a fan as long as popcorn but I support all the kids on this team. I have always said if they play as a team
they will have success. I am not against anyone.
I have however stated the facts of an offense that doesnt work....especially against a well coached and disiplined Eastern Team that had an offense that had so many options to it. When we play teams such as coal grove, eastern, oak hill thats when our true colors show as far as what we know as an offense and defense....how to defend those and having a plan to defend these teams is what we lack.
I go to every game
I support win or lose.....

PopCorn
Freshman Team

Post by PopCorn »

I think I was just called "OLD" LOL

s.v.vikinglinex2
Varsity

Post by s.v.vikinglinex2 »

You have been around a lot longer than most of us Popcorn

galliagrad74
Waterboy

Post by galliagrad74 »

Lol, New Boston is a powerhouse!!!! When is the last time New Boston beat Symmes Valley? You act like it's a huge win for SV. SV should win. SV needs a new coach.

Emil Blonsky
Waterboy

Post by Emil Blonsky »

galliagrad74 I hope that was your playing number and not the yr you graduated because if it was then you really need to grow and stop badmouthing coaches. coaching is hard enough without the armchair coaches running them down, the kids dont need to see crap like that being written about their coaches no matter what sport. be supportive of teams or be quiet and if you think you can do better fill out an application and see how you do

dukefan
Waterboy

Post by dukefan »

Symmes valley Fball school and nb will beat them by at least 10 at nb

Return to “Boys Basketball”