TVC OHIO Vs. TVC HOCKING

seohhoops
Freshman Team

Re: TVC OHIO Vs. TVC HOCKING

Post by seohhoops »

Apprently you have never been to a Eastern V Southern game.

belpreboy92
Freshman Team

Post by belpreboy92 »

TVC OHIO duh. not one team besides fed hock could of competed for the tvc ohio tiltle last year :122245 :122245

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

belpreboy92,

Uhm as wildcat08 said earlier Waterford took VC down to the wire
Wildcat08 wrote:Waterford did take the vikes down to the wire in a game that could have easily went the other way.
I know Waterford could had won that game it it wasn't for some untimely fouls and turnovers. Waterford had the lead at half and kept it for a while and when they did lose it they kept it close.

King Cut Back
Waterboy

Post by King Cut Back »

Wildcat08 wrote:No team in the Ohio would have come close to Waterford or Fed Hock last year with the exception of VC, although Waterford did take the vikes down to the wire in a game that could have easily went the other way. I remember both of these teams beating some ohio teams by huge margins. However most years top to bottom the ohio would be the stronger of the two divisions, as it should be.
well thats funny seeing how meigs beat fed hock and played waterford in a scrimage and i dont remember the score but it was close so get your facts straight

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

the federal hocking meigs game was a fluck last year and i believe there were several questionable calls everytime FED. started to get in their grove. and they beat waterford by 20 while the VC and h2o game was tight. so i believe federal hocking would have beaten any team in either confrence last year. i honestly dont think they could have matched up against them!!!
GO HOCKING

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

yeah i would like too see Meigs and Federal Hocking play again because i don't believe it would had had the same outcome again. As for the Waterford game that was obviously a bad loss for Waterford and theres no excuses for it but they played a bad game and there mighta been a feel questionable calls here in there.. but either way the calls weren't goin to change the outcome.

tazman
Riding the Bench

Post by tazman »

As a whole, the OHIO has a much higher level on competition to capture the honor of being the League Champs.
Federal Hocking seems to take the Hocking Championship just about every year.

I will go with Ohio on this one.
ALEXANDER / VINTON / BELPRE....all good teams

Nybasketball_09
Waterboy

Post by Nybasketball_09 »

I would have to say TVC OHIO easily due to Vinton,Belpre,Alexander,And Not Nelsonville York but they are my school

primetime_08
Waterboy

Post by primetime_08 »

the h2o game last year against vc was one of vc's worst performances all season long as a team...shooting the ball was ugly..had it not been for #22 playing great h2o would have won..but if vc last year played seven games again h2o or fed hock vc would have won all seven the fed hock guys know that the waterford guys no that....vc as a team hit over 150 threes last year i think not to mention they had solid d correction we had...and we had post players that noone and i mean noone in the tvc period could handle!

fighting_falcon
Freshman Team

Post by fighting_falcon »

If Fed Hock is/was so good how come they do not want to move to the OHIO. School size says they belong there, or is it they want to play the what if game.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

There is no way the TVC Hocking SHOULD be able to compete with the Ohio, except Federal Hocking b/c they SHOULD be in the Ohio

distance40
Freshman Team

Post by distance40 »

This is sorda pointless to debate who is better
Obviously year in and year out the TVC Ohio would be better, and it should be. Now sometimes the Hocking has a team or two that could beat Ohio's best team but it rarely happens.

Nybasketball_09 wrote:but if vc last year played seven games again h2o or fed hock vc would have won all seven the fed hock guys know that the waterford guys no that

You guys were very good last year and deserve all the credit, it takes alot of work to become such a well rounded and talented team but do you think Waterford wasn't aware of what you guys were capable of doing when they took you guys down to the wire.

primetime_08
Waterboy

Post by primetime_08 »

im sure they did they have a good coach but leadership wise they had noone who wanted to step up and say thats it we have to stop the bleeding.....waterford was physical but i still got my three shots and so did drew and grillo hell even dut got his shots........we just werent hitting and that didnt happen often last year....only time it happened we lost ..and that was to the state champs.....

Ricky Gemstone
Waterboy

Post by Ricky Gemstone »

I dont think it would have mattered if you were hitting or not against Chilli, that was an great team, as is VC, but Chilli was on another level.

MOBSTERMAN
Freshman Team

Post by MOBSTERMAN »

Ricky you speak the truth! (Although this is a TVC thread)
But I dont buy into labels so your cool with me.HA

PT08 - I think you stole that bleeding line from Matthew Combs.

primetime_08
Waterboy

Post by primetime_08 »

he was my coach for three years.....and chilli was hands down better than us..had better athletes and better ball players....but other then getting beat by the state champs we never lost when we were firing on all cylinders....NEVER!...

Eagle71
Waterboy

Post by Eagle71 »

The tvc hocking definently outplay the tvc ohio. the tvc hocking has eastern, southern, waterford and fed hock. Ohio has Belpre, alexander, vinton county, and nelsonville. nelsonville isnt a great basketball team, and belpre isnt great either. it would be a great match up but the tvc hocking would be on top

GREEN EAGLE
Waterboy

Post by GREEN EAGLE »

The coach Koondoger should FEAR THE STOMP!

2 things-

Howie will have'em ready.

Eagles only ones that will DUNK1 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MOBSTERMAN
Freshman Team

Post by MOBSTERMAN »

TVC OH>tvc hock

Cobra
Riding the Bench

Post by Cobra »

BuckeyePride09 wrote:Haha is this a joke?Ohio by far just the simple fact we got:
Alexander,Vinton County,Belpre,And Nelsonville York.....

Who do they got that is a competitive and best team?
maybe Federal Hocking?

I say TVC OHIO hands down ....Haha lol "Nuff Said"

Southern was up 26-1 at the end of the first quarter last year vs. NY, and ended up winning by a good margin.
As for the Ohio they have a better top 3 teams but the lower half of the Ohio is on the same playing level as the Hocking. Fed could play right with the top 3 Ohio teams but would probably come in 2nd or 3rd if the leagues were combined.

Return to “Boys Basketball”