Chesapeake v/s Fairland---Feb. 3 2012

ThePeakeInsider
JV Team

Chesapeake v/s Fairland---Feb. 3 2012

Post by ThePeakeInsider »

Third time around this year,the Panthers may be without Patrick Hintz this time,so we will on even ground,playing at Dragon land.What everyones THOUGHTS.

Just My Opinion
Riding the Bench

Re: Chesapeake v/s Fairland---Feb. 3 2012

Post by Just My Opinion »

peake hoops wrote:Third time around this year,the Panthers may be without Patrick Hintz this time,so we will on even ground,playing at Dragon land.What everyones THOUGHTS.
What's wrong with the Hintz kid?

ovcfan12
Riding the Bench

Post by ovcfan12 »

I bet Hintz will play

ovcfan12
Riding the Bench

Post by ovcfan12 »

This is the ovc championship because I dont see either team losing in conference play besides to each other

ThePeakeInsider
JV Team

Post by ThePeakeInsider »

Busted Ankle.

pantherdad
JV Team

Post by pantherdad »

Hintz's boot is off and he is walking I believe with an ankle brace. He was in flip flops Saturday morning. I've heard he still has hopes of playing...but I don't know.

FHSguy
Waterboy

Post by FHSguy »

Fairland comes out on top in this one.

d2dragon
Riding the Bench

Post by d2dragon »

Fairland has played peake tough twice. Home game for Fairland I will take Dragons by 4.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Peake by 15

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Chesapeake

Chesapeake
JV Team

Post by Chesapeake »

Fairland 73 Chesapeake 66

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

Post by FHSstudentsection »

you must be crazy to think hintz isn't playing. only way he won't play is if he hurts himself in practice this week. hopefully it is the dragons time to get the rival win. let's go green

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I hope Patrick Hintz the best in recovering fully from the ankle injury ... lots of pressure on the ankle when you are cutting, quick stops/starts at the PG position ... will be a major hole to fill for Coach Davis if P. Hintz is a no go ... big game, big rivalry, Championship on the line => should be an outstanding game to watch from the Cheap Seats ... looking forward to seeing the results of this one, along with napkin stats ... best of luck to both the Peake and Fairland Friday night ...

pantherdad
JV Team

Post by pantherdad »

FHSstudentsection wrote:you must be crazy to think hintz isn't playing. only way he won't play is if he hurts himself in practice this week. hopefully it is the dragons time to get the rival win. let's go green
If you had seen the ankle, you wouldn't think it so crazy.

Don't get me wrong, he is trying like heck to play. Things definitely look better after today's reports from practice. But at what level will he be able to play? Certainly not 100%. But I'll take 80% or 90%.

Go Peake!

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

i saw it but not in person. i talk to the players last wednesday and they said he would play for sure. i hope for full recovery, i wouldnt want fhs to get the win this time and it happen because of a hurt player. best of luck to patrick

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

FHSstudentsection wrote:i saw it but not in person. i talk to the players last wednesday and they said he would play for sure. i hope for full recovery, i wouldnt want fhs to get the win this time and it happen because of a hurt player. best of luck to patrick
I'd take a win over anybody anytime, as long as it wasn't a result of cheating or by forfeit. Sure you want to beat a team when they are at their best, but injuries happen.

Should be a great game regardless, I'll take the Peake finishing off the series by 4.

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

of course id rather have a W than a L. but just like when peake lost to logan elm it was all because mcmaster was hurt , blah blah blah. And as a student it gets annoying.

if fhs gets the W it will not be easy.

pantherdad
JV Team

Post by pantherdad »

FHSstudentsection wrote:of course id rather have a W than a L. but just like when peake lost to logan elm it was all because mcmaster was hurt , blah blah blah. And as a student it gets annoying.

if fhs gets the W it will not be easy.
I challenge anyone who saw the Logan Elm game and who has seen Chesapeake before and after Logan Elm to say it wouldn't have been a completely different game WITH McMaster.

Fairland/Chesapeake without Hintz is not the same scenario. Fairland has proven they have the capability to hang with Chesapeake even with Hintz. Should Hintz not play or just play sparingly, and Fairland wins, I don't think Chesapeake fans have the ability to claim that it was just becuase Hintz didn't play.

At the end of the game, it doesn't matter who plays....the OVC is on the line, Sectional seedings are on the line, state rankings are on the line, school pride is on the line. Whoever suits up needs to step up.

Go Peake

FHSguy
Waterboy

Post by FHSguy »

ttt

Chesapeake
JV Team

Post by Chesapeake »

Right now in 2 days, it'll be the end of the 3rd quarter with Fairland leading 58-53.

Return to “Boys Basketball”