Valley at South Webster?

coop
SEOPS

Re: Valley at South Webster?

Post by coop »

transplant wrote:lol, wow, its simple...the trophy is a golden ball...whatever sport it is, the ball is golden. there is not a special trophy for undefeated in the league or anything.
And it appears to also be simple that you dont understand sarcasm..

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

scarlet_gray wrote:How did Coach Rolfe choose to play today? Did he rotate a lot and give key players some rest, or did he play to win?
Valley played 10 guys, Webster played 8 or so. Good game, no one showing anything special for any scouts who happened to be watching. Simple motion offense for both teams. Both teams played to win, Webster got hot at the end of the 2nd and continued into the 3rd qtr. Loop had a "quiet" 20 as did Yates. The difference was Cook, he played his tail off last night. Fun game to watch if you didn't have a dog in the fight.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

coop, i can understand your sarcasm, ive been around you many years...i was referring to the others. sorry for the confusion.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

transplant wrote:coop, i can understand your sarcasm, ive been around you many years...i was referring to the others. sorry for the confusion.
Oh, lol...I was hoping you did. I was confused the same as you on what the others were talking about, so I sarcastically tried to clear it up. LOL :lol: :lol:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

I wasn't sure if the gold ball was something I didn't know about or the SOC trophy. My response was the best i could come up with the to cover either situation :lol:

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

lol oh well, as long as everyone is on the same page now. lol

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

Not 100% on this but I believe in the SHL you dont get an actual trophy with a golden ball unless you go undefeated in league play. You get something but it is not a golden ball. Anybody form the SHL who knows how this works please clarify.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

jimmy chipwood wrote:Not 100% on this but I believe in the SHL you dont get an actual trophy with a golden ball unless you go undefeated in league play. You get something but it is not a golden ball. Anybody form the SHL who knows how this works please clarify.
Wow...thats dumb. "you're conference champs....here's your paper mache (sp?) trophy" :lol: :lol:

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

I think instead of a Golden Ball you just get a normal orange colored ball for your trophy.

Return to “Boys Basketball”