Prayers Needed

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Re: Prayers Needed

Post by JHS4EVER »

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU MY FRIEND

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

they are gonna do the first of 3 surgerys wednesday morning. he goes in at 7am wednesday

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

i just got a call from my fiancee and she told me that there is no cancer in the lungs which they first thought there might be. he goes back in tomorrow and will have balloons in his legs to prevent blood clots. they are gonna cut the cancer out on friday.

thank to everyone who have sent there thoughts and prayers to her and her family and thanks to advance to the ones to continue to send there prayers. i will post more as i found things out

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

best of luck on friday

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

he is out of the 2nd surgery and they go in tomorrow at like 7am or so to cut the cancer out

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

prayers from seohio

ibleedblue24
Waterboy

Post by ibleedblue24 »

thoughts and prayers from washington county....

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

they were not able to cut all the cancer out because it was to progressed. they had to burn some out. so the only thing they can do now is start chemo and hope it works

Return to “Boys Basketball”