Chillicothe-Zanesville 68-63; SEOAL D.O.C.

cat1606
Riding the Bench

Post by cat1606 »

amazing how Aronhalt threw a fit anytime he shoots and they didnt call a foul, yet never gets technicals.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Hitch,

I can't answer why Chambers was the only one talked to. But I do think this was a well called game. As for Gary's T, he's had those guys a hundred times over the years and he knows what sets them off. Overall, I thought it was a great game for Chilly heading into the Tournaments. We all know the tournaments get more physical and this game was a good testament to this.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Pol Pot wrote:Hitch,

I can't answer why Chambers was the only one talked to. But I do think this was a well called game. As for Gary's T, he's had those guys a hundred times over the years and he knows what sets them off. Overall, I thought it was a great game for Chilly heading into the Tournaments. We all know the tournaments get more physical and this game was a good testament to this.

pot,

Trust me, the Cavs will adjust as they move forward. I think you will see Ray have some monster tourney games. The Cavs not looked looked good defensively against P-Town (foul trouble), Waverly (sloppiness), or Z-Ville. I fully expect the pressure to be racheted up and my guess is someone is in for a long day Saturday in the Sectional. I would not want to be the guards for the opposing team, nor the guy who has to stop Chambers down low.

And yes, I believe the game was called pretty good. Fouls were right at even and foul shots were to.

GO CAVS!!!

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Hitch, I agree 110%, and think this loss can better them on their tournament trail.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

they will alwyas be some bad calls in games, refs are only human also.

as a player and a coach you have to take it and move on,,,bad calls are part of the game,,just like anything else.remember for every bad call,,,the other team thinks its a good call :lol:

Im sure Chilly will be fine,and this game will be long forgoten by the Chuilly players coaches and fans,,by the time they are done with Post season, I wish them well,,,and from this Trojan fan,,I hope you win it all this year,,we all know you have the team to do it with,,,just stay focused,,hope to see at least one of your play off games.

good luck

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

The REFS DID NOT EFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME. ZANESVILLE DESERVED TO WIN. Congratulations to Zanesville. They were the better team(Saturday night). 1-3 now. :-D .

The crowd and Student section were great and totally overpowered Chilly who I have always thought has TERRIBLE, FAIR WEATHER fans. Many in the house hadn't been to a game in years or since tourney time last year and had no knowledge of anything related to basketball and on top of that sat on their hands quietly twiddling their thumbs all night. I just wish people actually knew what they had and supported this special team...And actually came when the game wasn't for a TITLE. Zanesville's student section had 30 kids and was louder than Chilly's 70...FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GYM from where I was sitting. They were not that creative though. "Hitchens, Hitchens, Hitchens...", is an AMAZING cheer :lol: . "This is our house" when we already evicted you doesn't make much sense either, but I guess not everyone is the creative genius that I am. 8) .

TO THE GAME... The Devils wanted it more. Plain and simple. You can say what you want about the refs but up untill 5 minutes left in the game. It was a loosely called, but evenly and consistently called, game. The last 5 minutes the calls were quite lopsided and I think the refs stalled any chance of a comeback untill it was too late. Zanesville still deserved the win though. I am not taking away from their accomplishment. The refs are not the reason that Chilli was out hustled( rebounds, second chance points, and getting after it on defense). Ray was a non-factor from the very beginning. I saw on the very 1st possession where Centers had his elbow in Ray's back and Ray gave him 2 light shoves to the face. Should a foul have been called on Centers, yes, but Ray has to adjust. Plain and Simple. Seth Dawes was also a non-factor inside. I'd be suprised if Seth and Ray had 10 boards between the two of them. A. Harris had a monstrous first half and was the catalyst for Z-ville. Without him Chilli leads by 6-10 at half and who knows. As is, this loss will be a good thing for the Cavs who have not been playing with as much passion since the last Zanesville game. I wish it could have hapenned against Waverly though. Would have been nice to add a banner. Humpty played an Amazing game and Stu stepped up in stretches. Without those 2 the game gets ugly very quickly.

Great game by the Devils. Want to give individual recognition to A.Harris, Prati for stepping their games up when it was needed and of course the closer was Aronhalt.

Good luck Zanesville :win that ring. Just don't send one to the "very classy" Sam Blackburn. That guy is a hypocrit and a joke.

Let's bring 2 State tiles to the SEOAL.

GO CAVS!!!

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

army i to was impressed with the amount of noise that the zville student section was able to make. chilli's student section should've been taking notes, they got embarrassed on their home court. and i agree with the "fair weather" fans statement as well. over were i was sitting there were people that didn't even know that chillicothe had redone the school and were asking all kinds of questions about it. and then all during the game they were yelling at the players like they knew how each and every one of them played.

great game played by zville. they executed their gameplan to near perfection. chilli needs for the someone other than hitchens to step up and play in the tourney. aronhaldt is the real deal and a great player. good luck to zville and hope that they have a deep tourney run as well.

tropicalbreeze
Freshman Team

Zanes/Chilli

Post by tropicalbreeze »

gymrat,
Great post! Chillicothe has a great team and I would think they should make it to Columbus this year. Zanesville also has one of it's stronger teams in a few years. I believe this years team is much stronger than last years Z-ville team, and is actually only 3 points away from being unbeaten. An air ball put back basket in the Warren Harding game and an unbelievable 4th quarter by a great player in overtime to Chillicothe. I might add that Z-ville led through-out in both Chillicothe games and actually had double diget leads in the 4th quarter in both games. Point is, I am not willing to conced the fact that the Chillicothe players were not as motivated. "But" these 2 teams are very evenly matched with great players on both sides, and again, thanks to both teams for 2 great games, and good luck to both in the tourney!

cat1606
Riding the Bench

Post by cat1606 »

would be crazy if two teams from this conference won state.

tank85
Waterboy

zanesville chillicothe

Post by tank85 »

when zanesville leaves we go to a regular league mr bradley told me saturday night no more d.o.c no more north and south chillicothe will play sheridan next year then wilmington in place of sheridan in football 3 non con,7 league 2009-2010 football season as far as i know he has no plans of leaving anytime soon so lets see what will happen guys as for saturdays game i was there and you zaneville boys sure did get away with alot #40 it took all i had not jump up and break the refs neck everytime he was in front of me especially when i saw are guys getting mugged im a cav thats my team you slap them you slap me! i dont care what anyone says i saw i what saw thats all i will say go cavs all the way div II champs tom sanford class of 85 TANK

respect me ill respect you desrepect me well i weigh 400 pound ill sit on you heheheh
Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

ummm ok. i hope you're just joking

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

:shock: :?: :shock: :?: :shock: :?:

ummmmmmmmmmm ok that's interesting.

baller3
Riding the Bench

Post by baller3 »

That is the longest run on sentence I have ever seen.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

baller,

I started reading it yesterday and just finished...lol

GO CAVS!!!

baller3
Riding the Bench

Post by baller3 »

lol. I'm not the greatest english person in the world but I was wanting to place several comma's and periods on that paragraph.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

I tried with my red pen, but it started to look like one of my good friends Army's post in Red....

Baller, What time do we play Sat. I just got back for Hampton, VA (funeral for Jon Davis) and have had a memory lapse.

GO CAVS!!!

baller3
Riding the Bench

Post by baller3 »

Hitch, 3pm.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

baller3 wrote:Hitch, 3pm.

Thanks baller....I can do the Valentines dinner Saturday night...

I hope you took good care of mrs. baller3 today..

GO CAVS!!!

tank85
Waterboy

chillicothe

Post by tank85 »

ok say what you will. 9th grade english there where to many distractions. the teacher,and my sexy beautiful no no very beautiful female classmates so i didnt pay to much attention to commas, periods. or any of those wastes of time sue me hey gahs just be lucky you dont video forums. :razz:

respect me ill respect you desrepect me well i weigh 400 pound ill sit on you heheheh
tank85
Waterboy

chillicothe

Post by tank85 »

ok messed up again don't do video forums. hey im a better speaker then writter ok!

Return to “Boys Basketball”