Peake vs Fairland St Joe Invitational

earp
S

Peake vs Fairland St Joe Invitational

Post by earp »

Lets hear what everybody thinks?I have to work so I wont be there "BUMMER!" :cry: See ya at the afterparty at Ginos though. 8)

sportsnut mom
Freshman Team

Post by sportsnut mom »

With all the injuries FHS has right now this could be an interesting ballgame. I hope the dragons work hard and play good team ball. This team as a whole can beat the panthers-I truly believe that. Go green, who's gonna hold the rope?? ;-)

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Chesapeake will have to do what they did last time if they want to win. GO right at the Dragons and get them into foul trouble. Fairland is not overly physical so you can get after them a little. Chesapeake will have to get back faster off mad/missed baskets, the Dragons get it down the floor FAST! But, Fairland will turn it over, especially Cole if you put pressure on the ball. You have to except that Lamb is going ot get his hurt or not, you just have to limit those around him. Fairland is a good team and this should be another great game, but it will be extremly difficult for Chesapeake to do it twice. I like Fairland by a bucket in this one.

I am sorry, it hurts me to say it.

PEAKER76
Waterboy

Post by PEAKER76 »

Who else is hurt other than Lamb???
Is he playing tonight i have heard conflicting stories

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Hatfield is still nursing a gimpy ankle. LAmb will play count on that.

bleacherbum
Waterboy

Post by bleacherbum »

I'll have to go with Chessy on this game........Shoemaker,Webb, Rase,Ross and Copley all have been scoring a lot,plus others from the bench. Chessy beat them once and they will do it again. Good luck.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Three starters are nursing injuries for the dragons. The dragons have to play better D or it will be a long night. Hopefully DUNKING Dustin gets to play this game and not get in foul trouble if so the dragons by 6. GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pantherpaw
Freshman Team

Post by pantherpaw »

I hope the floor isn't as slick as it was the other night!!! That is how you get someone hurt!!!

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

The floor over there is awful.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

The dragons won by 3 59-56. The dragons played good D but still way too many to's. Should get them a 3 seed IMO.

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

Dragons get a 59-56 win tonight over Chesapeake. Fairland kid with ice water in his veins made both ends of a clutch one and one with about 20 seconds left to give the Dragons a 3 point lead. I would give him credit if I knew his name. Somebody from Fairland better give him the props.

Not a very pretty game but exciting in the last quarter.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

That would be Chris "cash money" Ward.

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

I'm glad to see kids come thru under pressure like that. CW cost me a dollar. :shock:

He can pay me later.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Good for Chris Ward!He has been playing very well here lately I have noticed. :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”