Zanesville- 70 Gallia Academy- 34

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

Can't do it live without OHSAA approval. WHIZ in zanesville may do it tape delay.

tropicalbreeze
Freshman Team

zanes

Post by tropicalbreeze »

ZV, can ya keep me posted on the ticket situation? We have a Zanesville contingent from Ross county going of about 5 people and want to make sure tickets will be availible..

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

Like I said, I can't believe tickets would not be available at the door. We do have a lot of season-ticket holders, and a good portion of the seating is reserved, but there were a lot of walk-up sales the night we played Nerk and there were still empty spaces in the GA areas. The tickets sent to Chillicothe, I believe, are RESERVED spots in the one reserved area we have for visiting teams.

Like I said, we seat something like 2,200 in there, so there have to be tickets available. If anything, call ZHS (740-453-0335) to check on availability on game night.

One word of warning -- dress lightly. I can get very warm in that gym, especially when there are large crowds.

tropicalbreeze
Freshman Team

zanes

Post by tropicalbreeze »

Yes, I was there @ they Nerk game, it must of been 90 degrees in there! I got a feeling the crowd will be bigger for the Chillicothe game. Here's hoping for a Zanes crowd that welcomes Chillicothe "warmly"!

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

I'll have an update later, when I'm not on my BlackBerry. Capacity is 2,800 BTW

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

when is the Chilli game

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

Friday.

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

OK, here's what I know:

* Chillicothe only asked for 50, and didn't request any more while at Wednesday's infamous league meeting.
* The secretary (I assume that's "Suzie") called on Friday requesting some more, but it was right when the basketball team was leaving for Gallipolis. She was told that we would check with our ticket manager and let them know, OTHERWISE plan to arrive early on Friday.

ZHS will be doing its best (remembering that Monday is a holiday) to get more tickets to Chillicothe, but waiting until Friday to ask put a pinch on time.

But there ARE 2,800 seats in Winland (almost TWICE that of Hatton), so finding a spot to plop shouldn't be a problem. I just wouldn't wait until tipoff to show up.

Return to “Boys Basketball”