Chillicothe at Wheelersburg

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

DEmaniac wrote:Yabba, Good post. When will this talent run out? I dont know myself but we have been on a run for years! I know MY FAMILY is trying to keep it going at Burg!

How about anyone else?

LOL, Takes a man and a women and a good job! I see things are up in scioto county soon with the Centrifuge plant at Piketon and the Coke plant/steel mill/auto stamping plant at Haverhill and the steel distribution plant in New Boston!

My gosh! Could we get some hybrids from Chilli, Columbus, Dayton in our area soon? How will the Portsmouth Mayor take care of the signs on the highways leading into this area in 5 -10 years! "Bus load of talent and congrats to all area high schools!".

In 10 years Piketon could be the D1 state champs with nearly 10000 workers working the centrifuge and recycling plant!! I know some would be radiated by this but hey! Good for SOC! I have sat on a nuc warhead, its not hot, if you dont sit too long!!

Could be awhile before the talent runs out. I think that both the 7th and 8th grade boys are undefeated. Some nice players on both teams that will be coming up soon. Next year, Zaide Whitley will be coming up and I've heard he is a very good player. The 7th grade has a kid by the name of McBee that is suppossed to be very good also, so things are looking bright for the future of Burg basketball.

This years Burg team has the talent, that just need to realize that. This team will be more than ready come tourney time, you can count on that. This schedule they are playing this year will make sure of that.

socfan
All Conference

Post by socfan »

burgtown wrote:Barrick needs to wise up, the guys he is playing no way near getting the job done, the starters are really bad shoots, except Drew on some nights. I will say a 12-8 season is on the horizon and that could be a stretch. But there is always next year, but wait it will be worse next year.

burgtown, would you like to change your prediciton for the rest of the season? Great job by the Wheelersburg players and coaches. They are strarting to find their groove and everyone understands their roles and executes them well. A good chance at a 1-3 seed a week from today depending on two big games this week, @ Northwest and at home against Waverly.

Return to “Boys Basketball”