Logan Basketball 2007-2008

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Army -

I'll come to the basketball game if you come to the league track meet and watch the Chiefs run CIRCLES around, out throw, and jump over your little Cavs.

Deal?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I saw the run-over at the league track meet last year and it was at Chillicothe.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

At Hernnstein Field? Impossible!

JMoney
Riding the Bench

Post by JMoney »

Army wrote:
5kdude wrote:
Army wrote:See you all on Jan 4, 2008 at the CAVS Gym :!: :-D

I wonder how high the score will be for the CAVS against the Chieftians :?: :shock: :cry: :-D :lol:

Sorry to hear about your ruff and tuff players backing out from playing B-Ball this season. Hmmmm.....must not be important, you know, tradition, honor, school loyalty, etc...etc :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

why do you have to run your mouth about Logan. i am going to laugh when we come down there and beat the hell out of you guys.

I wonder what the final B-Ball score will be. The 2nd and 3rd string for Chilli should get a lot of playing time that night. Who knows, maybe even break over a 100 points on you all. Hey make sure you all bring 2old, paladin and locos with you so they can see that history being made. :lol: :lol: :lol:

the only way the 3rd string will be out there a lot is if the starters play as dirty as they did up here last year and get ejected ;-)

masterchief_2
Varsity

Post by masterchief_2 »

Jmoney nobody got ejected i dont know what game you were watching. The Cavs are going to be the best team in the SEOAL and also one of the best in the state. Logan will be .500 at best.

Army
S

Post by Army »

masterchief_2 wrote:Jmoney nobody got ejected i dont know what game you were watching. The Cavs are going to be the best team in the SEOAL and also one of the best in the state. Logan will be .500 at best.

I would second that. :-D

larrylegendnd
Waterboy

Post by larrylegendnd »

WHY all the hate between Chilli and Logan? If you guys are not
High School kids then you guys need to grow up.............................

be happy that Southeast Ohio has some quality B-Ball

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

Army wrote:
5kdude wrote:
Army wrote:
See you all on Jan 4, 2008 at the CAVS Gym

I wonder how high the score will be for the CAVS against the Chieftians

Sorry to hear about your ruff and tuff players backing out from playing B-Ball this season. Hmmmm.....must not be important, you know, tradition, honor, school loyalty, etc...etc

why do you have to run your mouth about Logan. i am going to laugh when we come down there and beat the hell out of you guys.

I wonder what the final B-Ball score will be. The 2nd and 3rd string for Chilli should get a lot of playing time that night. Who knows, maybe even break over a 100 points on you all. Hey make sure you all bring 2old, paladin and locos with you so they can see that history being made.

the only way the 3rd string will be out there a lot is if the starters play as dirty as they did up here last year and get ejected

I'd say J is talking about when Givens gave the shot to Wallace's face last year when the officials didn't see it!I know what you are talking about with chilly being dirty!Doesn't take away from the talent and success that they will have!

FrankieG
Freshman Team

Post by FrankieG »

Army"
I remember during the fall you bragged how great your football team was going to be with all the studly transfers.
When season started we heard nothing from you. (why?)
Now you are back again. Yes Chilli will be top dog and you let that be known. Remember what goes around comes around.
Oh yea I think you are an ass and you give chilli a bad name.Have a nice day.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

larrylegendnd wrote:WHY all the hate between Chilli and Logan? If you guys are not
High School kids then you guys need to grow up.............................

be happy that Southeast Ohio has some quality B-Ball

Good Post

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

Pompey is a bigger loss than Wallace. Wallace was hardly a factor last year, Pompey was starting to be a factor, it's a shame to see him be ineligable.
Neff is the biggest lost out of the three, but oh well. The team isn't worried about it anymore. I hope his dreams of a track scholarship come true!

I think the team will do better than people expect them to do. Not much size, but can get up and down the court and make moves to score. Not predicting a record or anything, but I think they will suprise some people.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Chiefs take on Sheridan and Granville Monday evening at the Kati in a scrimmage ? ... good luck to you and the rest of the Purple this season RIP ...

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

This past Friday, the Chiefs visited Dublin Scioto for a scrimmage. There were 6 teams there. Each team played 6 quarters of 16 min (no stoppage) and each had a bye.
Logan lost their first one to Dublin Scioto, beat Lancaster, Reynoldsburg, Alida, and Brunswick, then lost their final game to Mansfield. So overall, they faired really well.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Sounds like they did Okay

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Sounds like a nice day at Scioto. I wish I would have known they were up here, I would have went over and watched. I will beat the St Charles game for sure. Good Luck.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

10-10 season will be exceptable, but i think logan will do better.
They have NNOOO height what so ever, and not really any post play.
they are going to have to shoot lights out to win big games.
eliminate the turnovers, and get their shots back, and they will have a pretty sucessful season.
i can see us playing for the 3rd place game, if we can sneak by warren.
This years team is a lot more physical, but a lot smaller.
This will be a fun season... There will be a lot of jacking up shots.

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Also, they have quick athletes that will get up and down the court, plus they have the desire to get better everyday. A lot less messing around in practice this year.

logan78
Riding the Bench

Post by logan78 »

i just hope they win more games than 5 this year :oops:

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

looked pretty good last night against sgeridan and granville. speed, speed, speed. like d1 said, capitalize on fast break opportunities even if you have to force a little. adams looks completely healthy and had some key rebounds and putbacks.

good luck chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

Look really good at times, and look really bad at times.
overall i think in 8 or 9 qaurters
we lost 2 and tied 1.

Return to “Boys Basketball”