Racine Southern 2007-2008

eye_n_the_sky
Waterboy

Post by eye_n_the_sky »

I think Southern will do well. i have'nt been around town lattely but i hear they'll be better than what they have been. At ;east be capable of it. From what i hear they have a "Stay Postitive" attitude... and thats a good thing.

GOOD LUCK SOUTHERN, Id like to see Coach Caldwell get Southern back on the wining track.

eye_n_the_sky
Waterboy

Post by eye_n_the_sky »

I look for quite a few young guys top step it up this year. Heard harris looked good over the summer, along with quite a few others. How did the shoot out at OU go this summer? My informent forgot to tel me how that went.

Sports_Man
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports_Man »

Remember_The_Name wrote:Theyll be the two senior leaders for this team, i think this years team is very talented and have a good season ahead of them, hopefully they dont suffer the same fate the football is, what i mean by that is keeping kids healthy

I hope those two start showing it here in the next few weeks when they get into the gym.

Sports_Man
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports_Man »

Remember_The_Name wrote:Theyll be the two senior leaders for this team, i think this years team is very talented and have a good season ahead of them, hopefully they dont suffer the same fate the football is, what i mean by that is keeping kids healthy

I hope those two start showing it here in the next few weeks when they get into the gym.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Hopefully other Seniors will step up and some juniors. No reason why anyone cant be a leader

longball315
Freshman Team

Post by longball315 »

i think riffle and chapman will step up this year and maybe i can make it down to watch u guys play

TornadoMan25
Riding the Bench

Post by TornadoMan25 »

Conditioning started!!!! Everyone has been tellin me its pretty tough. I know Southern should be in shape by the time season comes along.
Last edited by TornadoMan25 on Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

I'm sure Wes will be there. Athletes always want to compete. He is a tough competitor. This is his senior year and and he will have an important role in the success of this team. He is a great defensive player and welcomes the challenge of shutting down the opponent's leading scorer. I can't wait to see him and the rest of his team play.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Only Wes can make that decision, and I hope that he makes the right decision for himself, and the team. I am confident that he will. 8)

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
eye_n_the_sky
Waterboy

Post by eye_n_the_sky »

he'll make the decision thats best for him... but lets keep this about the team.

How has conditioning been going?

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Maximus wrote:herd that there is going to be a few faces not on the floor this season, that have been huge contributors for the Tornadoes.

Certainly hope you're wrong there Max. I'm looking forward to seeing those faces from last year, I hope I hope I hope!!!!

fasteach
Varsity

one minute

Post by fasteach »

hey sports nut how about greg james. do you remenber him? played for north gallia. great, great, talent.
does john brauer(?) still play for southern? he started out at meigs. i always thought he could be real good but he never seemed to get there.

jumpman
Freshman Team

Post by jumpman »

Conditioning started!!!! Everyone has been tellin me its pretty tough.

Its good to know some things never change.
If any of you see Coach Caldwell, tell him jumpman says hi.

Sports Nut
Waterboy

Re: one minute

Post by Sports Nut »

fasteach wrote:hey sports nut how about greg james. do you remenber him? played for north gallia. great, great, talent.
does john brauer(?) still play for southern? he started out at meigs. i always thought he could be real good but he never seemed to get there.

James was a very good ball player and yes Brauer still plays for Southern.

Windy Fan
Waterboy

Post by Windy Fan »

I hope they don't beg players to play! Don't wanna play - don't beg'em! They really don't want to be there in the first place. Many times those players only bring the others down. You know how cancer spreads.

eye_n_the_sky
Waterboy

Post by eye_n_the_sky »

I look for Brauer to improve a lot! Im planning on making it to some games this winter, if i can get off work to see them, i have a busy work schedule this winter, but best of luck tornadoes.

When will manuel be back....?

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

From what I've heard from a couple of Southern kids, they're going to be really good, at least they've got the attitude to win.

Sure hope they have everyone back and then some.

When did the Rees' come back BTW?

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

They've been back since the beginning of the school year, maybe even before then.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Rember_the_Name-do you also play basketball? I put the wrong sport in, old age setting in! :(

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

last I knew hw was undecided!!!! :cry: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry:

Return to “Boys Basketball”