Bannon Park

wipala
Varsity

Bannon Park

Post by wipala »

Just looking at the end of May, wondering if the annual Clambake is taking place this year at the "Park"?
If so, what dates. People if this happens plan to go, I was lucky enough to catch it a couple of years ago while I
was home at it is fun to watch, pretty good food too! Usually around July 4th period.

wipala
Varsity

Re: Bannon Park

Post by wipala »

TTT

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

To my understanding Coach Lisath is doing free basketball camps all over the country for his Ministries organization and will not hold the annual event; however someone in Portsmouth is trying to put together something similar to it. Jeff said the Classic will return next year during the Northend Reunion. Jeff can correct me if I'm wrong.

wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

Great for Jeff, a lot of youth will benefit from his teaching! Because of an medical emergency we are in Portsmouth and was looking forward to some great summer BB.

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

Lot of Portsmouth and others from all over always came out and supported this tournament ,not to mention the folks that benefited from that area ,I sure hope someone can make it happen for their sake

Jeff Lisath
JV Team

Post by Jeff Lisath »

I'm confident it will return in 2017.

wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

Really good news.

Return to “Boys Basketball”