Vsn Live Video @ Valley High School SOC GAME

here4fun
Varsity

Vsn Live Video @ Valley High School SOC GAME

Post by here4fun »

Vsn will be doing a live video broadcast of the Soc boys and girls basketball game tomorrow night at Valley High School airtime 5:50 @ http://thecube.com/event/soc-allstar-game-627538

!!!
Waterboy

Re: Vsn Live Video @ Valley High School SOC GAME

Post by !!! »

Whoever was doing the commentary on this game needs to familiarize themselves a little better with what school players go to. 4 Western players kept getting called Green Bobcats. And when they finally did figure it out, they acted like they had no idea there was a Western team. They win DIV District Championship and still get no respect. Okay, rant over. Game was really fun to watch, so thanks to VSN for that. Glad that I got to finally see some of the talent from the SOC2. Very fun players to watch from both divisions

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

!!! wrote:Whoever was doing the commentary on this game needs to familiarize themselves a little better with what school players go to. 4 Western players kept getting called Green Bobcats. And when they finally did figure it out, they acted like they had no idea there was a Western team. They win DIV District Championship and still get no respect. Okay, rant over. Game was really fun to watch, so thanks to VSN for that. Glad that I got to finally see some of the talent from the SOC2. Very fun players to watch from both divisions
stop your whining and be thankful you were sitting in the luxury of your home watching a game. they are HS kids not dick vitale..

!!!
Waterboy

Post by !!! »

FIDO wrote:
!!! wrote:Whoever was doing the commentary on this game needs to familiarize themselves a little better with what school players go to. 4 Western players kept getting called Green Bobcats. And when they finally did figure it out, they acted like they had no idea there was a Western team. They win DIV District Championship and still get no respect. Okay, rant over. Game was really fun to watch, so thanks to VSN for that. Glad that I got to finally see some of the talent from the SOC2. Very fun players to watch from both divisions
stop your whining and be thankful you were sitting in the luxury of your home watching a game. they are HS kids not dick vitale..
I just thought it was disrespectful to the kids that were out there trying to represent their school. With that being said, I realize that it's probably not an easy job to announce an allStar game when you're not used to it. So I apologize to whomever I may have offended. BTW I was not at home, I was working out of town and would've rather been at home or better yet at the game. So I am very thankful that I got to watch the game

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Yeah, I agree...it beats the alternative....

Return to “Boys Basketball”