Coaching changes next season

sportsfan87
Waterboy

Re: Coaching changes next season

Post by sportsfan87 »

I am going to say you can put the rumors about Waterford to bed. Be really surprised to see anyone besides coach simms coaching Waterford next season.

Pops
Waterboy

Post by Pops »

Did Coach Tom Simms resign? Did I miss something?

sportsfan87
Waterboy

Post by sportsfan87 »

Nope he didn't resign and isn't planning on retiring either.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

As of now the only one in either of the SOC's is Valley at Rolfe, and even that isn't 100% confirmed.

He received the Superintendent job this last year, and it was said it would be his last year coaching. However, nothing is official yet.

As of now, everyone else in SOC I and SOC II is staying put. But we all know how drastically that could change.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

never a fan of these topics

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

If you see a post that is inappropriate, report it so it can be deleted.

If you are a coach and not a user on preps - but would like one deleted - you can e-mail me at trivalleyconference@yahoo.com

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

93Bulldog wrote:If you see a post that is inappropriate, report it so it can be deleted.

If you are a coach and not a user on preps - but would like one deleted - you can e-mail me at trivalleyconference@yahoo.com

Thank you, 93Bulldog. Hopefully that'll cut out some of the nonsense.

How about everyone just be mature and post TRUE openings! Hearsay is irrelevant and not what this topic is about.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
bball30
Freshman Team

Post by bball30 »

93Bulldog wrote:If you see a post that is inappropriate, report it so it can be deleted.

So the very truthful, oft broadcast, and well established rumor that you are to be the first N/Y varsity soccer head coach could be deleted?

Greenbobcats3
Waterboy

Post by Greenbobcats3 »

I want norm persin back to the peake!!!!!

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

This post will get removed as soon as someone ask where Howie Caldwell is going to next since the Trimble talent has went thin.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

TVC wrote:This post will get removed as soon as someone ask where Howie Caldwell is going to next since the Trimble talent has went thin.
They already have removed several. I guess the middle aged guys who think they are or still want to be in high school took offense to it.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Sorry bird dog, I received an email from a waterford administrator asking to delete some of the comments. Im going to grant a request by a coach or administrator every time. At least I know who I am dealing with when they contact me. I have no idea who is posting on preps, it could be an immature kid who was cut by a coach just trying to stir up trouble.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Unless their is an opening in a position where a coach left I would do away with the thread all together , coaches being mentioned in rumors can only cause problems for coaches or players that read it.

But that's just my opinion.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Lancaster High School boys head coaching job is open I'm told ...

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Lancaster boys and girls. Both coaches resigned.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

LHS boys basketball job is a job that dooms you from the start. I think Truex's Xs and Os were just 'okay'; from a program building perspective he may have been able to get some things going, but it's really hard when you don't have much talent or much infrastructure to work with in an already stacked OCC-Ohio.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Doesn't lancaster have a couple good classes getting ready to come up?

Said this on the msl forum, but if I'm lancaster, I go up to liberty union and get both their coaches. Like, right now.

then what
Varsity

Post by then what »

Hearing that the Wheelersburg head coaches contract is up. Will they renew it?

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

then what wrote:Hearing that the Wheelersburg head coaches contract is up. Will they renew it?
Just based on the on court product he deserves another chance. He had very little talent until this year. This year he was about 4-5 weeks behind everyone else because of the success of the football team. He had 1 senior and he was competing against teams like valley and minford that were loaded with seniors that had been major players on there respective teams for 3-4 years. The burgs tourney loss was to a team now playing in Columbus. The one thing that worrys me is I thought his team quit on him in the final tourney game, you never see the football or baseball teams quit on there coach.

Bucks
Waterboy

Post by Bucks »

Heard Waterford had a meeting last night about getting rid of Simms heard this from a parent

Return to “Boys Basketball”