DIV 4 Northwest Sectional Seeding Predictions

rosemount guy
Freshman Team

Re: DIV 4 Northwest Sectional Seeding Predictions

Post by rosemount guy »

rosemount guy wrote:Flippin coins for all the ties!
Rock paper scissors now! Maybe.

rosemount guy
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount guy »

rosemount guy wrote:
rosemount guy wrote:Flippin coins for all the ties!
Rock paper scissors now! Maybe.
Heard we are now arm wrestling.LOL made you all look.

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

rosemount guy
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount guy »

Finally!

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

*FINAL*

1. East
2. Eastern
3. ND
4. Peebles
5. Clay
6. Western
7. SW
8. Fairfield
9. Manchester
10. Whiteoak
11. New Boston

JustPlayBasketball12
Riding the Bench

Post by JustPlayBasketball12 »

I think they got it right. If anything 2 and 3 could be different.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

my eagles got the #2 seed I kinda figured they would that #4 vs#5 matchup I'm definitely buying a ticket for.

GO EAGLES
JustPlayBasketball12
Riding the Bench

Post by JustPlayBasketball12 »

Yes it will be. These games will all be good! Can't wait to hear inthepaint complain!

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

Like others have mentioned, the #2 seed could have flipped either way, but it wasn't a shocker.

My thoughts though...From top to bottom of the bracket.

#1 Trimble - will more than likely face Peebles or Clay and should be worried. Could be an upset.
#2 Eastern will have its hands full, as they will more than likely play South Webster. I look for Webster to win it's first 3 games and be in the District Final vs Trimble.
#4 Peebles/#5 Clay will be a great matchup and either coach is wondering why this year. Peebles wins this and is defeated by Trimble.
#3 Waterford could have it's hands full if Symmes can keep it together and their coach puts them in the right spot to win.

#1 East, could possibly have the easiest road to the District Final, but I haven't seen Miller or Belpre play before.
#2 South Gallia is athletic and can count on playing at the convo.
#3 Notre Dame vs Western, a big match up that saw a game won in the last seconds at Notre Dame. Winner gets South Gallia, both have beaten great teams and will be exciting to watch.

asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

All the talk is over..tournament time

SWJeeps22
Freshman Team

Post by SWJeeps22 »

js7_22 wrote:Like others have mentioned, the #2 seed could have flipped either way, but it wasn't a shocker.

My thoughts though...From top to bottom of the bracket.

#1 Trimble - will more than likely face Peebles or Clay and should be worried. Could be an upset.
#2 Eastern will have its hands full, as they will more than likely play South Webster. I look for Webster to win it's first 3 games and be in the District Final vs Trimble.
#4 Peebles/#5 Clay will be a great matchup and either coach is wondering why this year. Peebles wins this and is defeated by Trimble.
#3 Waterford could have it's hands full if Symmes can keep it together and their coach puts them in the right spot to win.

#1 East, could possibly have the easiest road to the District Final, but I haven't seen Miller or Belpre play before.
#2 South Gallia is athletic and can count on playing at the convo.
#3 Notre Dame vs Western, a big match up that saw a game won in the last seconds at Notre Dame. Winner gets South Gallia, both have beaten great teams and will be exciting to watch.
I agree East will have no trouble with the Fairfield-Manchester winner, East can potentially slide into the District Final.

Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

Let the games begin.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

I agree I look to see east in the district finals they are the #1 seed and got rewarded for a great year soc1 champs on a year the league was pretty good. I think 3 teams in soc1 will make their way to the convo could possibly see 4. I'd love our league to send 4 so everybody else can see some of the great basketball us soc1 fans have been lucky enough to see all year good luck to all players and coaches. my eagles have 2 great games this coming weekend to get ready for this tourney and I think it benefits us a lot I can see us playing good basketball going 2-0 to end the season hit this tourney hard and making our way back to the convo GO EAGLES !

GO EAGLES
Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. Fairfield may surprise some people.

SHACFan
Freshman Team

Post by SHACFan »

Good Luck to the SHAC!

white thunder
Riding the Bench

Post by white thunder »

IF Fairfield can get past Manchester (split the season series), they could give East some problems and give them a good game. They have competed with every team they have played this year including Lynchburg, Peebles,Eastern. They live and die by the 3 but if they can get hot I think they can compete with anyone in this sectional. I'm a homer, but they could be a low seed dark horse.

Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

white thunder wrote:IF Fairfield can get past Manchester (split the season series), they could give East some problems and give them a good game. They have competed with every team they have played this year including Lynchburg, Peebles,Eastern. They live and die by the 3 but if they can get hot I think they can compete with anyone in this sectional. I'm a homer, but they could be a low seed dark horse.
Agree, there's no quit in them.

Western24
Freshman Team

Post by Western24 »

Now that we have the seeds lets not let this topic die down. What is everyone's predictions for all the sectional semifinals and finals. Who is going to the district in this sectional?

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

I predict it's going to be an absolute battle to get out!

East vs. Fairfield/Manchester - I think either or will be closer than people are predicting. East wins but by under 10.

Eastern vs. South Webster (if they win) - Absolute battle. Could see it going either way.

Notre Dame vs. Western (if they win) - Absolute battle. Could see it going either way.

Peebles vs. Clay - Game of the sectional BY FAR. Two teams that at one point in the season could have argued they were the #1 seed. Who knows how this game will go but I'll definitely be there to watch!

Watching SE Ohio basketball
rosemount guy
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount guy »

My only prediction, I would not be surprised to see several of the lower seeds advance. Not sure which ones given the good match ups. Obviously in my opinion, Clay with the toughest game given I believed Peebles would be the 1 seed. Should be some fun basketball and good luck to all.

Return to “Boys Basketball”