TUESDAY SCORES & UPDATES - 2/2

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: TUESDAY SCORES & UPDATES - 2/2

Post by Raider6309 »

But I will say Wellston ran into a very motivated Alexander team. One of the players dad passed away. He was also Alexander's baseball coach

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Raider6309 wrote:But I will say Wellston ran into a very motivated Alexander team. One of the players dad passed away. He was also Alexander's baseball coach
Yes that's ashame
Was a helluva coach for sure

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Grigsby was a very good coach. Alexander baseball will be loaded

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Yes they will
Alex and Meigs

I m not sure about Athens but they do things right over there

Karl
Waterboy

Post by Karl »

Westfall 65 Amanda 48

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

thebarlowbandit wrote:
Rebel Mafia wrote:SG lost to the refs tonight. Worst refs I've every witnessed.

Really, we going down that road again tonight?
Must have had the same officials as Meigs/Athens... :shock: :o :lol:

white thunder
Riding the Bench

Post by white thunder »

Fairfield 67 Clermont Northeastern 65 Fairfield has won 9 out of last 12 games.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

white thunder wrote:Fairfield 67 Clermont Northeastern 65 Fairfield has won 9 out of last 12 games.
Hasn't CNE only won a few games this year? I'm shocked it was that close of a game.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Rebel Mafia
Waterboy

Post by Rebel Mafia »

thebarlowbandit wrote:

Yes we're going down this road. Refs need to be paid after their performance. They should be scored by the state board and then paid after they see how they did. They would've owed money last night. I know people don't want to hear about the refs but that was truly horrible. Those refs had South Point shirts on under those stripes.

Use to be Rebels on 3 but my name was stolen so from here on out I'll go by Rebel Mafia!!!!
enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Don't feel bad, man; Refs have won somewhere around 35 games this season from what I can remember (based on SEOP reports). They'll probably be the #1 seed in every bracket.

Western24
Freshman Team

Post by Western24 »

Western beat Symmes Valley 45-43 last night.

Ryanexpress
Varsity
Location: Being yelled at by hundreds of fans on any given night

Post by Ryanexpress »

enigmaax wrote:Don't feel bad, man; Refs have won somewhere around 35 games this season from what I can remember (based on SEOP reports). They'll probably be the #1 seed in every bracket.
^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's great.... Love it! lol

Ryanexpress
Varsity
Location: Being yelled at by hundreds of fans on any given night

Post by Ryanexpress »

Blanchester 74
West Union 36

Final.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Blaming referees for a 15 point loss is a joke.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

congratulations to the ironton fighting tigers beating an awesome Portsmouth squad.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

osumufan wrote:Refs weren't the best tonight but both teams had about the same number of fouls. S Galia had a player who should get an Oscar for his flopping skills. Seriously, he should be a drama major in college. 15 point losses cannot be blamed on the refs.
The Refs were definitely not "the best" last night. It's pretty sad when So. Point people even apologized for how bad those refs were. As far as Oscar award winning flopping skills, I disagree. When a player lowers their shoulder and body checks you as you running, it's hard to stay on your feet. With all that being said, SG wasn't hitting their shots. Nothing seemed to fall for them and they were definitely having an off night. So. Point shot better. The 15 point loss was contributed to by Fox hitting 8 free throws in the 4th quarter. Otherwise it wouldn't have been 15. No sweat though. SG boys didn't take the bait and kept their cool. I'm proud of how they responded to the adversity. On to the next game.

Rebels on 3.....1-2-3 REBELS!!!!
Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

It's comical to see SG people complaining about getting hosed by refs on the road. Classic. :lol:

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Rebel Mafia wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:

Yes we're going down this road. Refs need to be paid after their performance. They should be scored by the state board and then paid after they see how they did. They would've owed money last night. I know people don't want to hear about the refs but that was truly horrible. Those refs had South Point shirts on under those stripes.

Not one of those refs were from South Point, actually I have only seen one of the 3 ever do a game at SP. Whining after a loss is just childish. Come on grow up!

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

: What game did you watch Dude? SP was up 18 points with 4 minutes left in game...Fox had an off night...His free throws in 4th quarter was because you were down so bad you had to keep fouling trying to get back in the game...lol With that said SP was also playing without their starting center.... Your fans created problems whining the whole game....This trickled down to the players who after seeing they weren't going to win just took their fans same attitude...Worse case of little School syndrome I've ever witnessed!!!! :D

Refs weren't the best tonight but both teams had about the same number of fouls. S Galia had a player who should get an Oscar for his flopping skills. Seriously, he should be a drama major in college. 15 point losses cannot be blamed on the refs.

The Refs were definitely not "the best" last night. It's pretty sad when So. Point people even apologized for how bad those refs were. As far as Oscar award winning flopping skills, I disagree. When a player lowers their shoulder and body checks you as you running, it's hard to stay on your feet. With all that being said, SG wasn't hitting their shots. Nothing seemed to fall for them and they were definitely having an off night. So. Point shot better. The 15 point loss was contributed to by Fox hitting 8 free throws in the 4th quarter. Otherwise it wouldn't have been 15. No sweat though. SG boys didn't take the bait and kept their cool. I'm proud of how they responded to the adversity. On to the next game.

Rebel Mafia
Waterboy

Post by Rebel Mafia »

osumufan wrote:
Rebel Mafia wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:

Not one of those refs were from South Point, actually I have only seen one of the 3 ever do a game at SP. Whining after a loss is just childish. Come on grow up!
No not childish just letting people know facts. Clearly you're a SP fan and if that wasn't a bad called game then you don't know basketball and you should be on a sports forum. They called kick ball on the offense. There's no such thing lol. People can dribble off their feet and get the ball back.

Use to be Rebels on 3 but my name was stolen so from here on out I'll go by Rebel Mafia!!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”