SEOPS Hippo

Re: Eastern Pike vs Peebles

Post by Ironman92 »

Should be a good game. I'll guess Peebles by 6

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

I'm hoping for a good came if the eagles come out and take good shots and play defense they way they can I think it's going to be a fun game to watch. on the other hand if they play the way they have the last 3 games it may be a long ride home the win tonight over piketon wasn't a good game to watch at all good players forcing bad shots and not playing with fire on both ends won't work on the Indians. we need to look to score and stop the bad shots just take the good ones if not we will beat the team's we are suppose too but not be at the top like we could be.

GO EAGLES
brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

eagles fans we are 9 games in and 1game above the. 500 mark in the first year of coach barrick and his system and I'm still a believer in this team and that we got the right man leading our team. we have a lot of talent and just needs to be polished before the tourney. Ethan leist is a good ball player and at times looks really good needs to not force as many shots but keep going to the whole if the other team has 4 in the post look to kick out. clay Martin is another good player hustles non stop can score even rips boards down and looks for open man him and the hale boy both would be futher along if they would of got more mins last year. u add in ben hesson and the young freshman leist and young Mike Miller has did good things on is opportunities to play. we could go beat the Indians Saturday if they play good team ball and start playing for 4qtrs and play good defense. this is a good team and they will come around with a great coach.

GO EAGLES
IndianChop
Riding the Bench

Post by IndianChop »

So when is this game ?

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

IndianChop wrote:So when is this game ?

Saturday

GO EAGLES
EPN
Freshman Team

Post by EPN »

Eastern is fine , Barrick is a great coach , prolly the best in the area , eastern 's record is 5-4 but they have played a tough schedule , a 1 point loss to an undefeated valley , a loss to a good D2 waverly team in overtime , at ports east, which is as good as anyone in the area , especially on their home court, and at wellston by 6 in agame where we led by 12 in 2nd half, barrick would prolly admit he would do things a little differently in the wellston game , and we also have 2 really quality wins on the road at oak hill and at clay . Peebles will b another tough game for eastern , as they are one of the best coached teams in the area and have a lot of talent on their roster as they always seem to have , I always like playing Peebles , they r a basketball school and have a really passionate and great fan base . It will b a great game that's for sure .
As far as the shots go , I don't really think leist forces that many shots myself , leist is our leading scorer he is gonna take a lot of shots , and he should , I want him to b aggressive and continue to attack, sometimes I think he should pull up and take a little 2-4 foot jumper instead of trying to get all the way to the rim and then having to change his shot because a defender is there . I also think Martin needs to look for his shot a little more , he has a great shot and we need for him to score to b successful. And the Miller boy has really impressed me as of late, I would think he will b on varsity full time now , he has really great touch around the rim, and can consistently knock down that 8-10 foot jumper , he is going to b fun To watch over the next 4 years . Go eagles ....

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

yes sir u are right EPN the eagles are fine and have had a tough schedule for a d4 team which only makes them better. I'm really liking our eagles chances Saturday just got a good feeling about this game the boys will come out a put a great effort out on the floor go eagles.

GO EAGLES
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Impressed with Eastern's schedule....will greatly help them in the tourney

Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

Can't wait for January,February. Peebles plays : Eastern Pike,Piketon, Portsmouth,Lynchburg x 2,Cinn Summit Country Day ,Eastern Brown and the rest of the Shac. Eastern Pike is always a fun game going back to the tri county league glory days. See everyone Saturday.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Rodeo1 wrote:Can't wait for January,February. Peebles plays : Eastern Pike,Piketon, Portsmouth,Lynchburg x 2,Cinn Summit Country Day ,Eastern Brown and the rest of the Shac. Eastern Pike is always a fun game going back to the tri county league glory days. See everyone Saturday.

see u Saturday Rodeo1 I'm betting it will be a packed house the Indians got another great year going for them and all their fans and the eagles will have their faithful looking forward to watching a fun game.

GO EAGLES
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Eastern's schedule will have them extremely prepared for the postseason and they have a coach who knows a thing or 30 about winning in the postseason.

This should be a good game, probably the toughest test for Peebles so far. I'll take the Indians at home by 5.

Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

Yep, I'll be there Brown22. Have a great safe trip down here to Adams county. Happy New Year.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

I think the Eagles schedule has helped prepare them for this game,but Peebles will be best team they have faced imo. Eastern will have to play there best game to pull this win off on the road. Should be great atmosphere at Peebles on Saturday night. Go Eagles!!!

asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

Eastern will beat peebles

IndianChop
Riding the Bench

Post by IndianChop »

Can someone give me game up dates

brown22
Varsity